Profile for Mum > Reviews

Content by Mum

Mum

Bosch Pro Energy Compact Cleaner Bsgl3126gb, Black, 100% Performance With 50% Energy Saving

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good cleaner, 27 Jan. 2012
Very pleased with this purchase. It's a v good vacuum . Suction excellent. I like the extendable hose. I am happy withe the bag system as bagless one's just get filthy . Bag still not full after a month or so of use . I have 3 kids and use it at least once a day . I can't imagine what else one might need from a vacuum cleaner.

Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm
Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Picture Frame, 24 Mar. 2011
I bought two of these frames for my kids as I don't like blue tac all over the wall. They look fine on the wall. There are a couple of blemishes on the plastic but for the price you can't go wrong. They are just like the plastic ones you can get in Ikea but much bigger. If you want a good quality frame you need to spend more. They make the kids pitures of Thomas and Mario Kart Wii look and bit more stylish in their rooms. I am going to get another one for some MOshi Monsters this time !