Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Relentless (Book One)
Relentless (Book One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Nov. 2014
I thought the whole back story created so much tension form the beginning triggering a lot of events to happen. throughout the whole book I was thinking what if she didn't do that or what if she was this. I built up so much of a relationship with the characters, I ended up crying at the end. I love to see how other characters react to seeing the main character getting hurt or almost killed (I'm no sadist) it just makes me experience a different side of them. I definitely felt it in this book. I would never like to see my favourite characters dying. ever . the born series by tara Brown is an example of that. anyway, this book was sitting in my kindle books for a long time but I finally ended up loving it. one of the best books I have read. can't wait for December!

Liar: The Scarab Beetle Series: #2
Liar: The Scarab Beetle Series: #2

5.0 out of 5 stars Just amazing, 12 Sept. 2014
I have read every book in the academy. c l stone never fails to surprise me. I have to say c l stone is one of my favourite authors because of her writing style and I enjoy every minute reading it. I have told so many people about and they gave it a go. they absolutely love it. keep writing your amazing books!

Dengeki Daisy , Vol. 13
Dengeki Daisy , Vol. 13

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Dengeki daisy, 30 April 2014
I can't wait until volume 14 is released. I absolutely love dengeki daisy as it is such an inspiring and cute story.

Drop of Doubt: The Ghost Bird Series: #5
Drop of Doubt: The Ghost Bird Series: #5

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book ever!, 11 Feb. 2014
I absolutely loved this series! I fell in love with the guys and loved snags cuteness I hope there are more instalments in this series! I literally cried when the book finished know that was the last book. for now. I am really hoping there is more on sang and the boys soon. I need more as this is by far the best series I have read considering I have read bestselling authors. I believe I would read the whole series again! Best Book Ever!!