Profile for Mrs. C. L. Wright > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. L. Wright

Mrs. C. L. Wright (sladegreen, kent, uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Biotin Hair Growth Supplement, 365 Tablets (Full Year Supply) by Nu U Nutrition
Biotin Hair Growth Supplement, 365 Tablets (Full Year Supply) by Nu U Nutrition
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

4.0 out of 5 stars 4* due to not been on biotin for long, 10 Nov. 2015
So the reason behind ordering this is due to a gastric bypass, and my nails went weak and my hair is falling out and not having very good skin, well I haven't been taking biotin for long say 2/3wks but I am starting to see changes my nails aren't taking as long to grow back like normal and they feel a lot stronger, my skin seems to be becoming clearer and less dry, I just waiting for an effect to happen on my hair but I know I takes time, will definitely always be buying this product and to have a year supply in the bottle is brilliant, so I one happy customer.

Spotify Music
Spotify Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Good app, 14 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Spotify Music (App)
Okay so this is a good online music app if you pay I think twelve pound something a month then you get to listen offline ,but to be fair I have never needed to do it , ok so sometimes the adds gets annoying but I have just learnt to deal with it , the music library is quite large although I have found as few Music album's they don't have, but not many all in all it an okay app .

Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 30 Jun. 2015
I choose 5 star as its a very good in site to how Christian sees this all unfolding, you get to know him a lot better and understand him more, very good read would like to see Christian's view of the other two books.

Village Life: Love, Marriage and Babies
Village Life: Love, Marriage and Babies

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 28 April 2015
I'm enjoying this game but it does take patience which unfortunately I don't have so I have to admit I have spent some money on getting some task s done, which I have got to restrain myself or I will over spend .unlocking takes long an trying to fulfil the people's wants is proving very challenging but I am still enjoying it.

Stand O' Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
Stand O' Food® City: Virtual Frenzy

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 17 April 2015
Quiet different to the other games I have tried from this maker, it's a lot more mind numbing but it is a good boredom breaker and mind testing game .

FarmVille 2: Country Escape
FarmVille 2: Country Escape

4.0 out of 5 stars great for all ages, 6 Mar. 2015
This review is from: FarmVille 2: Country Escape (App)
Really liking this game graphics are brilliant, my kids love this game too, only thing that annoys me is you have to wait a bit long for things and having the barn fill up to quickly frustrates me too hehe 😁

How to Breed a Rabbit - The Ultimate Guide to Bunny and Rabbit Breeding, Baby Rabbits and Rabbit Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book one to read, 14 Jan. 2015
Lots of information on breeding and how to go about it , this tells you all you need to know how to care for mum an kits ,only thing I would of liked was some uk websites also for references as this is not a uk publication but apart from that it is fantastic.

Mini Lop Rabbits: The Complete Owner's Guide to Mini Lop Bunnies, How to Care for your Mini Lop Eared Rabbit, including Breeding, Lifespan, Colors, Health, Personality, Diet and Facts

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 13 Jan. 2015
I choose to rate this a five because it gives good information about the mini lop to get you started plus lots of references to get even more knowledge an that's a plus for me, it is definitely a good one to read to help you understand the lop and caring for them , I would recommend this book to all going in for a mini lop.

If You Wait
If You Wait

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: If You Wait (Audio CD)
I had only ever heard track 6 strong and loved it so much I thought I would seek out an album of theirs an I so glad I did as I think it's really good I am going through a phase of it being the album I listen to in my car an I still haven't got bored, so all is good an even my kids are loving it :)

iGloo In Car Windscreen Suction Holder Mount And Charger For The BlackBerry Q10 Handset
Offered by IRIS

4.0 out of 5 stars good phone set., 22 Dec. 2013
The cord for the charger it of good length an I like the fact that it has a reasonable size led light to let you know it is charging, the holder is pretty good it holds really well to the windscreen and it has foam on the holder to protect the phone, only thing I found out is you can't have the sides pushed to close to phone as it kept playing up my touchscreen (on my Q10) so has to be a little loose, but would still definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6