Profile for M.J > Reviews

Content by M.J

M.J

The Golden Fool (The Tawny Man Trilogy, Book 2)
The Golden Fool (The Tawny Man Trilogy, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars always 5 Stars, 22 Jun. 2014
As always with any of the Fraseer books: IN LOVE!! Can only recommend this series to anyone who enjoys a fantastic read!!!

Fool's Errand (The Tawny Man Trilogy, Book 1)
Fool's Errand (The Tawny Man Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!!!, 13 Oct. 2013
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!

I have read the entire story of Fitz and the Fool, so with no surprise comes that I was sobbing at the wonderful ending Nighteyes found. His loss griefs me still as I feel I have lost everything Fitz did.

They say those who read live a 1000 lives and with every book of this story I do precisely that.
Read them all and get engulfed in this world!

I still hope in vain that this story will never end! But for now, off to the next one!

Royal Assassin (The Farseer Trilogy, Book 2)
Royal Assassin (The Farseer Trilogy, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOKS, 11 Mar. 2013
Best trilogy I have ever read! Cannot stop!!! I carry my kindle everywhere to keep reading at any spare moment!!!

Read them and let yourself travel into a different world!

I cannot put into words how deep it will pain me when this story ends!

Easy
Easy

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Easy (Kindle Edition)
The romance between Lucas and Jackie wasn't that great. The whole story is a bit dry and what could have been great drama (mainly Lucas past) was swept over. I thought the story was very predictable and didn't have much to it. I don't really get how the title links at all. Lucas and Jackie romance appeared out of nowhere and I felt I lacked the getting to know each other part.

I might also be saying that as I am still a bit spoiled from "beautiful disaster" which was by far better than this!

Beautiful Disaster
Beautiful Disaster

4.0 out of 5 stars Read it!, 16 Jan. 2013
If you were looking for something with the same crazy love of a untamed guy and that tough good girl from Fifty Shades, this book is right for you!! I downloaded during my exam period at uni and STILL managed to finish it in 1.5 days. I bet had I have nothing else to do I would have managed in one!

Brilliant book! Beautiful story about how sometimes what you think is right for you isn't and vice versa.

However only gets 4 stars from me because I thought Travis was a bit too whiny and emotional at times which I didn't think matched his bad boy image at all!

Otherwise: absolutely recommend it!