Profile for PD > Reviews

Wahl Chrome Pro Mains Hair Clipper Set & Instructional DVD 79524-800
Wahl Chrome Pro Mains Hair Clipper Set & Instructional DVD 79524-800
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Feb 2014
Saves me time and money. Never had a problem in 2 yrs. Great buy! Keeps on cutting hair without a problem.

Panasonic KX-MB 1900 (KX-FAT 411 X) - compatible - Toner black - 2.000 Pages
Panasonic KX-MB 1900 (KX-FAT 411 X) - compatible - Toner black - 2.000 Pages
Offered by CMN Printpool
Price: 19.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Feb 2014
Perfect product at a fraction of the price of the named brand. No need to say more - it's perfect.

Karrimor Men's Bodmin Ii Mid Weathertite Light Mink Walking Boot K300Lmk153 8 Uk
Price: 39.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Good budget boots, 12 Feb 2014
No complaints with these sofar - they do the job. They're a wee bit big for me - but that's a personal thing obviously. With 2 pairs of socks they're fine.

I wouldn't recommend these for more than a muddy walk - they're not 'climbing boots' - but for the price, they're great for a walk or when the weather is inclement.

Tan / Light Brown Genuine Leather Water Resistant Watch Strap Band 18mm
Tan / Light Brown Genuine Leather Water Resistant Watch Strap Band 18mm
Offered by Talk Time
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice strap - but no spring-bars provided., 25 Nov 2013
I needed a new strap for my Seiko 5 beige (SNK803) and this looked the part. Once ordered the strap arrived quite quickly. It was packaged in a small plain envelope with a layer of paper between the 2 parts of the strap.

I was surprised and a little disappointed that spring-bars weren't supplied. (Spring-bars are the small metal pieces that thread through the ends of the strap and 'clip' onto the watch.)

On reading the product description again, they aren't mentioned, and, at the price, this is maybe fair enough. Still, if you order this strap, make sure you keep the bars from the old one. if you need replacements, make sure you get the right size (18mm).

Overall though, quite happy with the strap.

100% Acid Jazz
100% Acid Jazz
Offered by westworld-
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD - excellent price, 19 July 2013
This review is from: 100% Acid Jazz (Audio CD)
Delighted to find this having lost the original CD years ago. the price was even better and it was delivered quickly. The CD was used but in A1 condition, so big 'thumbs up' to the seller.

I'm very happy listening to my Acid Jazz CD on the warm summer evenings!

SuperTooth Buddy Handsfree Bluetooth Visor Speakerphone Car Kit for Smartphone Devices - Black
Offered by HG Amazing Deals
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a pleasant surprise!, 8 Mar 2012
I bought this Bluetooth handsfree kit, knowing that I was taking a risk. I mean, how could an item that costs 20% of the price of a well-konwn competitor (think talking bird!), really be any good? Knowing that I could send it back labelled "Not fit for purpose" was a safety net - and I was only partly convinced by the positive online reviews.

Well, serve me up the 'humble-pie' please! What a great little product!

I've had the Supertooth connected up for 3 weeks, I use it for at least 30 mins per day, and have not needed to charge it yet. I've never turned it off, even at night!

No-one has commented on call quality - when I ask, people say 'It's fine - why?' No-one has said they can't hear me - even at 100KPH.

Pairing the device a phone is simple. I have mine set to pair automatically. Sometimes it takes a few minutes before you hear the beep - but it's pretty reliable.

Negatives: The ringing volume via the unit is not VERY loud, (but you can hear it just fine). Occasionally (maybe 20%), the unit doesn't pair automatically with my phone. I'm struggling to think of another negative...honestly!

Who needs an expensive car-kit which is profesionally installed? And, if you change cars, this comes with you in seconds! Borrowing or renting a car? No problem!

Well done Supertooth!