Profile for Ceedubz > Reviews

Content by Ceedubz

Ceedubz

VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue)
VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue)
Offered by HighStreetOnline EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of durable kit for kids!, 14 Mar. 2015
Although bought this a while before my son's 3rd birthday, this review comes almost a month after handing the camera over. It's definitely an item that a child will get more out of as they grow up and their general understanding increases. I'd say, that with a bit of coaching, the basics of point and click can be achieved by most. The instant gratification of seeing an image on the viewer is helpful. The manufacturers of this product know how to build things that will last! I guess I'm not the only parent or guardian to have picked up the camera after it has been whimsically launched across the room onto a hard floor - amazed that the thing still works! I'd definitely recommend. The large number of features alone, including excellent durability make this a decent buy.. so far so good!

Peppa's Paintbox
Peppa's Paintbox

4.0 out of 5 stars Little People Have Fun, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Peppa's Paintbox (App)
Good fun. Would recommend! My son enjoyed playing with the range of brushes. He especially enjoyed the animated, interactive icons that can be dropped onto the canvas at any time. As he gets older, I'm sure he'll get more creative!

Microsoft Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64 English 1 Pack DSP OEI DVD LCP (PC)
Microsoft Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64 English 1 Pack DSP OEI DVD LCP (PC)
Offered by LambdaTek ComponentShop

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected.., 29 Nov. 2014
.. all works fine, with no issues during installation on my dated but still relevant, Dell D630! I would recommend this product to anyone wishing to breathe a new lease of life into an older, higher spec machine.

EMARTBUY BLACKBERRY 9700 BOLD & 9780 BOLD SCREEN PROTECTOR 5-IN-1 PACK with MicroFibre cleaning cloth
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Take Your Time While Fitting!, 28 Feb. 2011
Bought this back up set of protectors to replace the single protector that came with my silicon skin.

Contrary to some reviews about screen protectors being difficult to fit, in my experience, they are surprisingly easy to get to grips with. I'd prepared myself for a wrestling match with a flimsy piece of plastic with a fear of defeat!

Be careful. Recommended!

iGadgitz Black Silicone Skin Case Cover for BlackBerry New Bold 9700 & 9780 + Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Practical Solution, 28 Feb. 2011
Silicone Skin fits device well and does not obscure access to the keys, or get in the way of the screen. There is also the added confidence of the phone feeling much safer in your hands due to the sticky nature of the material.

Contrary to some reviews about screen protectors being difficult to fit and not being very good, this screen protector was surprisingly easy to fit. I'd prepared myself for a wrestling match with a flimsy piece of plastic with a fear of defeat!

Both products work fine. You would not know the screen protector was present on my 9780. Just take your time while fitting. Recommended!

One more thing. If you want to double up on protection for your phone, my 9780 also fits snugly into a genuine swivel holster whilst wearing a silicone skin!

Genuine Leather BlackBerry Swivel Holster For 9780 Bold
Genuine Leather BlackBerry Swivel Holster For 9780 Bold
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Double Protection for BB 9780!, 28 Feb. 2011
Genuine BB holster works fine and automatically locks the device upon holstering. The major plus point is the fact that your phone can wear a silicone skin and also fit snugly into this holster. Great! My previous phones have hit the deck on numerous occasions, so for my first venture into the smart phone revolution, I thought best to invest in some decent protection before taking my new device out of the box! Recommended.

IOMAX Car Cassette Adapter - Black
IOMAX Car Cassette Adapter - Black
Offered by Nexons Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars This is pretty cool.., 17 Nov. 2010
Recently bought a decent 10 yr old run-around with a radio cassette deck. Having already converted most of my favourite mix tapes to mp3, including carrying a ridiculously massive collection of podcasts and music while on the go, this product needed to be put through it's paces.

In short - buy it! It's a brilliant piece if kit that allows the longevity of the cassette deck - a defunct playback standard in light of advances in digital media. No more fumbling around a glove compartment stuffed full of tapes and cd's, the car is uncluttered. I get to listen to what I want when I want with the added bonus of not having to shell out further cost on a modern in car sound system. Excellent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2013 7:40 PM GMT