Profile for A Shopper777 > Reviews

Content by A Shopper777

A Shopper777

The Curse of the Werewolves - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
The Curse of the Werewolves - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Zartek UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Graphics and game of mixed quality, 30 Aug 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
The game was ok but not one of the best that I've played recently. The graphics were good generally but not in some of the hidden object scenes which seemed to rely on darkness and fuzziness to hide things. The basic story was interesting however.

BT 6500 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocking (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Call Blocking feature a winner, 29 Jun 2013
Many phones of this price are technically very similar but I bought this phone for its call blocking facilities. They are good. It blocked international calls at a stroke. However, after I blocked them I started getting calls with only a two digit number "00" which I blocked with the individual number blocking feature. I have also started getting odd numbers, which when I ring back I get a message saying that the number does not exist. The battle against people pestering you for your money is never ending it seems. If the government are "spying" on all our calls and emails, perhaps they could use that technology to find out who they are and where they are located especially those abroad.

Margrave Mysteries: The Blacksmith's Daughter - Collector's Editon (PC DVD)
Margrave Mysteries: The Blacksmith's Daughter - Collector's Editon (PC DVD)
Offered by Zartek UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and engaging., 29 Jun 2013
This ought to be a standard by which other game writers should pay note. Good story, good mini-games, good graphics. The "Hint" button takes the form of a story character. Very clever.

Levi's Barstow Western No FFC Men's Shirt True Blue/Finbar Plaid Medium
Levi's Barstow Western No FFC Men's Shirt True Blue/Finbar Plaid Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Not described well, 2 Oct 2012
I bought a medium fit shirt. I didn't know or see it written that the shirt was a "slim fit". I'll need to lose a few pounds before it fits. Fortunately, I was on a diet anyway.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2012 8:59 PM GMT