Profile for david john hall > Reviews

Content by david john hall

david john hall

The Very Best of Neil Diamond
The Very Best of Neil Diamond
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 May 2013
I have tried to reply to the supplier, but after good dialogue with them they fell off the radar. Again it was because machines have taken over and the personal contact is no longer there. If only they had taken the trouble to contact me properly, I would willingly repeat what I had already written to them. However I will try to explain what happened. The rating I gave them was lower then they expected. This was because the case was cracked and the casing very sticky. The disc was fine and I have no problem with that. This comment was true and honest. Companies are asked for feedback and this is what they got. Compensation was offered, but I refused, because this was not the object of the excercise. I did receive an e-mail stating that I had been refunded the full amount of the cost, this was not true. Again it was a case of someone pressing a button thinking that the reply sent fitted the bill. Surely it is better to have an honest reply otherwise companies will think everything is 'rosy in the garden'
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2013 12:29 PM GMT

Back Again...No Matter What - The Greatest Hits
Back Again...No Matter What - The Greatest Hits
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 May 2013
Good service. I will repeat this message with every survey I complete. If it is not changed I will not reply to your request. LENGTH OF REPLY SHOULD BE UP TO THE PURCHASER.

3 Full sets (3 Black 3 Cyan 3 Magenta 3 Yellow) T0611 T0612 T0613 T0614 TO615 Multipack T0615 ink cartridge compatible Printer Epson Stylus DX4200 DX4250 DX4800 DX4850 DX3800 DX3850 D68 D88 Printers
Offered by AA+inks
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars everything A OK, 15 May 2013
Service good. I don't think it should be dictated as to how many words are used in a comment. Next you will be telling me what to write, very unidplomatic.