Profile for Bryan > Reviews

Content by Bryan

Bryan "BGJ" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Shoot The Runner (Album Version)
Shoot The Runner (Album Version)
Price: 0.59

4.0 out of 5 stars No Don't Shoot the Runner, 25 Jan 2013
Not really a massive fan of the band but I Liked this, that is why I decided to download it.

Bones
Bones

4.0 out of 5 stars Dammit Jim - I'll make you Famous, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bones (MP3 Download)
Not Star Trek's Dr. McCoy or anything to do with Billy the Kidd Bad jokes aside, i first heard this as a recommendation compared to a song I was listening to in the Amazon cloud i liked it straight away so i bought it.Never heard of the band before a great sound i feel could climb into the charts even as they are mostly dominated by Hip Hop RnB and dance tunes these days.

Shut Up (And Give Me Whatever You Got)
Shut Up (And Give Me Whatever You Got)

4.0 out of 5 stars Power Pop, 25 Jan 2013
A fast and catchy little pop song from a young singer I've never heard of before, could be put in the pop category alongside Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson but even if you're not of those two I still say she has a great voice that can be heard above the great tune. Doesn't sound auto tuned like the Britney's of the world, at least not to me anyway.

Colorblind (Acoustic)
Colorblind (Acoustic)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Colour Blind, 16 Nov 2012
I actually hadn't heard the original version of this when I downloaded this version for free, and I have to say I like it.

I like Leona's voice and her singing style and I think you really get to hear it on this acoustic number.

I would recommend it to others.

Umbrella
Umbrella

5.0 out of 5 stars Umberrellaa-llaa, 25 Oct 2012
This review is from: Umbrella (MP3 Download)
How did I not know about this cover version sooner, for me its a cover that's actually as good as the original. You don't have to be a fan of Rihanna's song or The Manics to be a fan of this song.

Estranged (Album Version)
Estranged (Album Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars Rifles N' Daffodills, 3 July 2012
This is one of my favourite GNR songs its just got an epic feel to it great piano and guitar and Axel's voice at times quiet and getting louder as the song progresses, for me its on par with November Rain. Great Song

Lights (Single Version)
Lights (Single Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars Turn the Lights on Baby, 11 Jan 2012
What can i say i just really like this song more so than all the others she released from her debut album, its short and nicely arranged & Ellie's vocals are great plus it almost makes up for her horrible cover version of the Elton John song

Morning Star
Morning Star

4.0 out of 5 stars Na Na Niiiiiccce, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: Morning Star (MP3 Download)
Was never really a fan of the N-Dubz till this song but i think both Tulisa & Dappy's voices are great on this the backing music is great and bounces along a nice pop song.

Higher
Higher

4.0 out of 5 stars This is just a great pop, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: Higher (MP3 Download)
This is just a great pop song a bit dancey but not an annoying overly remixed noise. I prefer the version with just Taio on, (don't know how he gets his voice that high), not the guy with the tattoos can't remember his name, not even the version with Kylie on it.

A Beautiful Lie
A Beautiful Lie

4.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Truth, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: A Beautiful Lie (MP3 Download)
Really like this band liked all the songs they've released so far, this one and Kings and Queens are my favourites.

Page: 1 | 2