Profile for Miss J. Desler > Reviews

Content by Miss J. Desler

Miss J. Desler "Jan the reader" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Connect Zone® Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 PU Leather Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch With Screen Protector+ Polishing Cloth And Mini Stylus (Red)
Offered by Connect Zone®

3.0 out of 5 stars Phone Case, 18 Aug. 2015
I have only given this 3 stars as it wasn't at all clear this wasn't actually leather (PU?). This said it is a nice neat case and the stylus and screen protector are a bonus.

Pathfinder Puzzler
Pathfinder Puzzler

1.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle, 9 May 2015
This review is from: Pathfinder Puzzler (App)
This is pretty good but I have only given it 1 star as once I had done the few actually on the app I could go no further unless I suppose I forked out for more games so I have now deleted it. It was a nice half hour but that was it. In future I will just buy the real magazine which is still a good one. That I would give 5 stars.

Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Yahoo Mail, 31 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Yahoo Mail (App)
This seems to work well though of course only time will tell as I only installed this app to take over from the email app that came with the kindle. I do like the fact that it's clearer than the old email but haven't completely deleted that so it can be a standby, that is the beauty of having a cloud library.

World's Biggest Crossword
World's Biggest Crossword

3.0 out of 5 stars Never enough coins, 18 Feb. 2015
This review is from: World's Biggest Crossword (App)
Like a lot of others I find it quite frustrating that if you let the coins build up on their own you never have more than 10 to use which would force you to buy more, otherwise you would never be able to complete the grid. There are those pop up adverts but that's easily dealt with so no grumble there.

Saying all that though it's a nice way to pass about 5 minutes but no more as there is the problem as I said of letting the coins build up after only one crossword.

Kindle UK Free Books, Kindle Fire UK Free Books, Kindle Fire HD UK Free Books
Kindle UK Free Books, Kindle Fire UK Free Books, Kindle Fire HD UK Free Books

1.0 out of 5 stars Not that impressed. I keep looking through the list ..., 31 Jan. 2015
Not that impressed. I keep looking through the list but so far I haven't found a thing that interests me but of course maybe it's just my taste in books.

Word Search Tablet (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Word Search Tablet (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, one of those apps that can make you ..., 22 Dec. 2014
Brilliant, one of those apps that can make you lose whole evenings. Saying this, I soon learnt the way the words fit together (fpr instance there is almost always a 12 character word in the second column from the left) but even so it keeps you on the go and its fun to try to beat your best score.

The History of the Knights Templar
The History of the Knights Templar

2.0 out of 5 stars This was very cheap but I personally find it too ..., 22 Dec. 2014
This was very cheap but I personally find it too wordy, in a Victorian sort of way, so its hard to get through. In fact I may not have even considered it if I knew it was written in the 1840s. Saying this I may well revisit it at some time.

iKross Mobile Phone / GoPro / Digital Camera Selfie Stick HandHeld Monopod with Tripod Stand Extension
Offered by BlueMall

4.0 out of 5 stars Selfie Stick, 22 Dec. 2014
This selfie stick certainly feels solid enough to hold up under the weight of my Nixon Coolpix although time will tell if it ends up loosening of course. The only thing is that there isnt amy way to fire off the shutter except for using the self timer so be sort of posed nefore you use it. Apart from that it's a great little gizmo.

Hidden Objects:  Kitchen from Hell
Hidden Objects: Kitchen from Hell

1.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Objects Kitchen Version, 15 July 2014
Actually not happy with it as I kept getting pop ups coming up and there didnt seem to be a way to clear them so I had no alternative but to delete it from my K-Fire. It was a frustrating waste of time as I have the enchanted scenes version of this which I find a great way to keep my mind on its toes but have practically learnt all of it so wanted to have some more but not this one unfortunately.

Hidden Objects:  Enchanted
Hidden Objects: Enchanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Objects, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Hidden Objects: Enchanted (App)
This is great if frustrating fun and it works well with no freezing as far as I can see. If I have any quibble it is that whole hours can go by seemingly in a flash. Saying that it keeps the brain alert so I think it's staying on my Kfire.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3