Profile for Nana Roberts > Reviews

Content by Nana Roberts

Nana Roberts "Sam" (U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2
Mary Berry Cooks
Mary Berry Cooks
by Mary Berry
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Berry Cooks., 2 April 2014
This review is from: Mary Berry Cooks (Hardcover)
I love Mary Berry and have a lot of her books. I thoroughly enjoyed 'Cooks' and have used a lot of the recipes -
they never fail.

Sebago Mens Schooner Boat Shoes B75943 Brown Oiled Waxy 10 UK, 44.5 EU, 10.5 US, Wide
Price: 87.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sebago - sailing shoe., 27 July 2013
Sebago has always been our first choice in sailing shoes - great for deck work. They last for years and clean up well.

The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Dr Michael Mosley
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to loose weight., 27 July 2013
I have tried many diets in my life - but this is so healthy, I feel so good on it. I think when I have lost another few pounds I shall cut down to fasting for just one day. (lost 7lbs so easily )!!!!

Love in the Afternoon and Other Delights
Love in the Afternoon and Other Delights
by Penny Vincenzi
Price: 8.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Love in the afternoon and other delights. Penny Vincenzi., 14 May 2013
Light enjoyable read for bed time. I love her books - I don't usually like a number of short stories but this was an exception.

All in Good Time: Reflections of a Watchmaker
All in Good Time: Reflections of a Watchmaker
by George Daniels
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars All in Good Time :Reflections of a Watchmaker.by George Daniels, 14 May 2013
What an amazing man !! If you want to be inspired I recommend this book - it is not just watches but also his interest in Bentleys etc. Just shows how one can rise up the ladder from below the lowest rung. Please read.....

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Army Knife, 28 Feb 2013
My husband is never to be found with out his Swiss (climber) army knife - this is his third in his life - he hates not being able to have it when flying as he uses it many times a day. In fact he cannot understand why all men don't have one !!

LEGO Star Wars 7929: The Battle of Naboo
LEGO Star Wars 7929: The Battle of Naboo

1.0 out of 5 stars Lego star Wars: The Battle of Naboo, 28 Feb 2013
Grandson of 7 thought it was wonderful, my son (his father) also got absorbed playing with it. My only concern was there were so many small things to lose inside a hoover!!

The New Apex Learner Microscope
The New Apex Learner Microscope
Offered by Apex Microscopes
Price: 80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The new apex learner Microscope.., 28 Feb 2013
Granddaughter was so delighted with this gift - many years of interest and learning will be hers. It was very exciting looking at all the things within the package we felt it was very well thought out.

Samsung UE22D5003 22-inch Widescreen Full HD LED TV with Freeview [Electronics] (Old model)

1.0 out of 5 stars Samsung UE22D5003 22" screen, 7 May 2012
Wish we had never bought it - the sound is tinny and awful.!! Sadly I chose it for my kitchen not realising the sound could be that bad !! I have tried to alter sound but it seems impossible.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2012 1:44 PM BST

Thorny Problems
Thorny Problems
by Helen Yemm
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Helen Yemms. Thorny Problems., 29 Mar 2011
This review is from: Thorny Problems (Hardcover)
I have always loved reading Helen's column in the Telegraph - to have a whole book of garden questions with her sensible and humorous answers is a absolute joy- thankyou.

Page: 1 | 2