Profile for Radders > Reviews

Content by Radders

Radders

TomTom GO 5000 EU - 5" Sat Nav with Full European Lifetime Maps, Lifetime Traffic Updates, Always Connected and Interactive Screen

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit, 8 Dec. 2014
Good bit of kit. I use it a lot in and around London and it seems to be reasonable accurate. It will often ask if you want to reroute as it has found a faster route, however last week it kept trying to re-route to the route it was already taking me along.

The other day, however, whilst I was in London it had directed me to turn right and then asked if I wanted to re-route which completely missed the route I was taking and I had to take a long detour.

Sometimes it drops out of connection to TomTom, services.

LGV Theory Test and Hazard Perception
LGV Theory Test and Hazard Perception

4.0 out of 5 stars seems to be a good app., 6 May 2014
looks good and gives the questions and answers as required.
The only niggle I have is that sometimes the same question will appear in a different form two or three times in succession!

Conversion Adaptor Towing Socket 13 Pin to 7 Pin 12N
Conversion Adaptor Towing Socket 13 Pin to 7 Pin 12N
Offered by Hotsellnow4

5.0 out of 5 stars towing adapter, 14 May 2012
worked well on both of my cars when I attached my trailer - no problems fitting it or using it. Not a lot more can be said about it - purchased for a reason and worked as I wanted it to.

The Seventh Cut: "Ever felt sorry for a serial killer"
The Seventh Cut: "Ever felt sorry for a serial killer"

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 14 May 2012
I found that this book was a very interesting read. Yes it is about a serial murderer who murders for a reason, however, I found that the police talk and phrases used accurate and well reasearched. Usually fictional murder books do not interest me as the fiction goes too far in what the Police can and cannot do. However, this book made sense to me as I am a retired Police Officer as it could all so easilly have happened. The plot seemed to be a realistic version of events and very easy to get drawn into the story.

The book was an easy read, although due to some of the descriptions and graphicness of the story lines, I felt that I had to be a tad careful where I read it as it was read on a tablet PC, mostly on a train - you will understand why when you read it!

The book finished on an unusual issue which I did not expect and this is something that you only find out in the last couple of paragraphs.

For a first book by James, I found this a compelling read and cannot wait for more books by him.