Profile for Holistic Angel > Reviews

Content by Holistic Angel

Holistic Angel "Julie" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Belkin 2.1 A Micro Car Charger with Coiled Wired Lightning Charge and Sync Cable for iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPad 4th Gen, iPad Air and Mini iPad - Black (MFI Approved)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good charger but doesn't have audio, 19 Jan. 2014
A great charger but I wanted one to play audio through the car stereo at the same time as charging so I had to return purely for this reason alone. Good quality but rather pricey I felt

Zonewire® PURPLE WALLET LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER FOR APPLE IPHONE 5 5S & SCREEN PROTECTOR CLEANING CLOTH
Offered by Smartphonez UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 Jan. 2014
This case is excellent for protecting your phone as it covers back and front. There is also space inside to slot your cards or notes into if you don't need to take a purse or a bag out with you. Very reasonably priced as well. Would recommend

Energy Oracle Cards
Energy Oracle Cards
by Sandra Taylor
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate cards to give you insight about the energy around you and situations, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Energy Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards are wonderful. Working as an Holistic Therapist I have introduced these cards into the sessions with my clients and they give accurate results every time. Love them!

PRINTED URBAN STYLE SINGLE DUVET COVER BED SET
PRINTED URBAN STYLE SINGLE DUVET COVER BED SET

5.0 out of 5 stars Good delivery, 17 Oct. 2013
I have ordered this as a Christmas present for my son so I haven't actually opened the packaging yet but I know he's going to love it!

Altair Figure - Assassin's Creed - Neca
Altair Figure - Assassin's Creed - Neca

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift for my son, 17 Oct. 2013
I wanted this as a birthday present for my son. I didn't quite realise where it was coming from but the company tried their best to get it to me as quickly as possible. It didn't quite arrive in time for the birthday but it was definitely worth waiting for.

Large Pastel Violet Memo Slip In Photo Album 300 6x4 Photos
Large Pastel Violet Memo Slip In Photo Album 300 6x4 Photos
Offered by Pfennig 'N' Squid

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Oct. 2013
Just what I was looking for. My photos seem to stay on the camera for ages so every time I get them developed I always seem to need a new photo album. This one holds 300 photos and has space to write about each photo at the side. Some reviews stated about being careful when placing in the photos but I didn't find this a problem at all.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This Bulleit hits the spot!, 17 Oct. 2013
Whilst searching for a Bourbon for my husband's birthday I came across this one and after reading the reviews I didn't hesitate to order it and I must say you can't really go wrong with this. Delivery was excellent too and arrived in good timing.

Nike Sport Water Bottle Pink/Black
Nike Sport Water Bottle Pink/Black
Offered by Allens of Kingsbury Swimwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 22 Mar. 2013
I'd hunted for ages to find a perfect bottle for the gym to replace my old one and this one is excellent. No spill as you need to squeeze it in order to drink. Would buy another.

Foster [DVD] (2011)
Foster [DVD] (2011)
Dvd ~ Toni Collette

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this film!, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Foster [DVD] (2011) (DVD)
I watched this when I rented the film from Lovefilm and as soon as it had finished I looked on Amazon in order to buy it. Having read some of the reviews I think people are being a little too picky. So what if some of it was predictable? Lots of films are. Why choose to mention the Scottish accent? I thought it was fine and as for the little boy, Eli, he is so adorable I would never tire of watching him. As a spiritual person myself I absolutely loved this film and have already watched it again since it arrived. It leaves me speechless. If you want an easy going, feel good movie, then ignore any negative comments and get this film. I do not understand why it didn't make it to the cinema as someone stated but there have been far worse films that have made it to the cinema! Enjoy!

25 Kenco Decaff - 25 x individual sachets
25 Kenco Decaff - 25 x individual sachets
Offered by sachets r us Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Mar. 2013
Many places do not sell decaffeinated coffee so finding these is a god send as I can take them out with me and still enjoy coffee wherever I am. I cannot have caffeine too often but I can now still have a coffee.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4