Profile for Holistic Angel > Reviews

Content by Holistic Angel

Holistic Angel "Julie" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Altair Figure - Assassin's Creed - Neca
Altair Figure - Assassin's Creed - Neca
Offered by Colostar Global Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift for my son, 17 Oct 2013
I wanted this as a birthday present for my son. I didn't quite realise where it was coming from but the company tried their best to get it to me as quickly as possible. It didn't quite arrive in time for the birthday but it was definitely worth waiting for.

Large Pastel Violet Memo Slip In Photo Album 300 6x4 Photos
Large Pastel Violet Memo Slip In Photo Album 300 6x4 Photos
Offered by Pfennig 'N' Squid

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Oct 2013
Just what I was looking for. My photos seem to stay on the camera for ages so every time I get them developed I always seem to need a new photo album. This one holds 300 photos and has space to write about each photo at the side. Some reviews stated about being careful when placing in the photos but I didn't find this a problem at all.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This Bulleit hits the spot!, 17 Oct 2013
Whilst searching for a Bourbon for my husband's birthday I came across this one and after reading the reviews I didn't hesitate to order it and I must say you can't really go wrong with this. Delivery was excellent too and arrived in good timing.

Nike Sport Water Bottle Pink/Black
Nike Sport Water Bottle Pink/Black
Offered by Wisdens Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 22 Mar 2013
I'd hunted for ages to find a perfect bottle for the gym to replace my old one and this one is excellent. No spill as you need to squeeze it in order to drink. Would buy another.

Foster [DVD] (2011)
Foster [DVD] (2011)
Dvd ~ Toni Collette

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this film!, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Foster [DVD] (2011) (DVD)
I watched this when I rented the film from Lovefilm and as soon as it had finished I looked on Amazon in order to buy it. Having read some of the reviews I think people are being a little too picky. So what if some of it was predictable? Lots of films are. Why choose to mention the Scottish accent? I thought it was fine and as for the little boy, Eli, he is so adorable I would never tire of watching him. As a spiritual person myself I absolutely loved this film and have already watched it again since it arrived. It leaves me speechless. If you want an easy going, feel good movie, then ignore any negative comments and get this film. I do not understand why it didn't make it to the cinema as someone stated but there have been far worse films that have made it to the cinema! Enjoy!

25 Kenco Decaff - 25 x individual sachets
25 Kenco Decaff - 25 x individual sachets
Offered by sachets r us Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Mar 2013
Many places do not sell decaffeinated coffee so finding these is a god send as I can take them out with me and still enjoy coffee wherever I am. I cannot have caffeine too often but I can now still have a coffee.

Green Laser Pointer Pen - Lazer Light Beam - Latest Version (2013) - Best Seller - Super Power - Ideal for stargazing - Your purchase includes Green Laser, Funky Finger Laser Lights, Velvet Carry Pouch AND Duracell Batteries

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic laser pen, 22 Mar 2013
Excellent product. My 11 year old son wanted this but it does state it is not a children's toy. My son is sensible and I ordered it for him and we have been enjoying it together. I now see why he wanted it so much. Great service and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.

Soul Journey: The Greatest Secrets to Living the Life You Want
Soul Journey: The Greatest Secrets to Living the Life You Want
by Lisa Cherry

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond inspirational, 25 Jun 2012
Soul Journey is definitely the book you need when you are faced with life's challenges. Not only will it give you the strength to carry on, it will give you a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel. This book has been written from the heart with many true stories of women facing adversity and coming out the other side feeling stronger and more positive than they ever have before. As the saying goes "Everything happens for a reason" but we never know the reason at the time, it is only when we look back that we can see the lessons. This book will reassure and comfort you that things will be better in the end. "If things aren't better, then it's not the end." Buy Soul Journey today, you won't be disappointed.

The Crystal Ally Cards: The Crystal Path to Self Knowledge
The Crystal Ally Cards: The Crystal Path to Self Knowledge
by Naisha Ahsian

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Mar 2012
I had been waiting to own my very own set of these crystal ally cards but they were definitely worth the wait. Every time I carry out a reading they couldn't be more accurate. There really is something special about these cards. They were somewhat more than I wanted to pay but they are definitely worth every penny. Once you've got them, you've got them!

Forgiveness/Loving The Inner Child
Forgiveness/Loving The Inner Child
by Louise Hay
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! I love this cd, 21 Oct 2010
I love this cd and over time have learned alot about my inner child. A meditation to do regularly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3