Profile for John Russell > Reviews

Content by John Russell

John Russell "TiptreeJam" (Tiptree, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Tenacity (Lemon & Einar K's Chill Out- Score)
Tenacity (Lemon & Einar K's Chill Out- Score)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chillout, 9 Mar 2013
Whilst listening to an on-line Chillout station this track came along. I liked the track and so downloaded it from Amazon. One of a few Chillout tracks I like. Good to listen to at work, in the car, on the train, or to send you to sleep. Helps to get your thoughts away from the daily grind of life and to somewhere else.

Rose
Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Chillout, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rose (MP3 Download)
This is one of the tracks I bought after listening to my favourite digital chillout radio station. Most tracks are just easy to listen to but some being played stick in my mind for some reason so I track them down (usually on Amazon) and buy them. Music is all so personal so listen to it and see what you think.

Beyond the Ocean
Beyond the Ocean

5.0 out of 5 stars Chillout, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Beyond the Ocean (MP3 Download)

Watching The Sunrise (Chill Out Version)
Watching The Sunrise (Chill Out Version)

Midnight (ReEdit 2012)
Midnight (ReEdit 2012)

Awake
Awake

5.0 out of 5 stars A recent find, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Awake (MP3 Download)
After listening to a Chilled Out internet station I heard a track from Cymatics (Crossair recordings). I bought this single EP and it has got me hooked on them and so I have downloaded most of their other singles. I am a fan of Chicane and whilst not the same music as them it has some hints of Chicane.

Tickle Buddies Black Cat Laughing Soft Toy
Tickle Buddies Black Cat Laughing Soft Toy
Offered by Venture Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Giggle giggle, 30 Dec 2012
I was looking for something different as a Christmas present for a member of the family who is receiving treatment for a serious medical condition. This fitted the bill and for the short time I had it it made me laugh with its giggling and shaking. On Christmas day they loved it and it brought a smile to their face and so I could not have wished for more.

Pluvios SLR Flexible Camera Tripod Table Top Stand for Canon Canon EOS, Powershot , Exilim ALL EOS Models - 2 Year Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and flexible friend, 30 Dec 2012
I was looking for a small flexible camera tripod for a Christmas gift and this fitted the bill from a price and review rating point of view. It seemed a quality product for the short time I had it and there are no complaints from the user to date, although obviously early days yet.

Grandad
Grandad

5.0 out of 5 stars They don't like it up them Mr Mainwaring, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Grandad (MP3 Download)
I remembered hearing this track on Top of the Pops decades ago when they played it on the TV news recently when Clive Dunn sadly passed away. A feel good song from a time when life was much slower for me and it takes me back to my youth.

Calm Ibiza - Edition 2012 (Pure Ibiza Chillout)
Calm Ibiza - Edition 2012 (Pure Ibiza Chillout)

3.0 out of 5 stars An average Chillout album, 30 Dec 2012
I was looking for a Chillout album and listened to a few tracks from this. A good mix of vocal and non instrumental tracks. A recent album and the tracks are okay but nothing stands out for me like some tracks have in the past.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11