Profile for John Russell > Reviews

Content by John Russell

John Russell "TiptreeJam" (Tiptree, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
The Killing - Series 1-3 [DVD]
The Killing - Series 1-3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sofie Gråbøl

5.0 out of 5 stars Danish TV at its best, 9 Mar. 2013
My girlfriend watched some of Series 3 on TV but missed some episodes. This was an ideal present as she could watch the saga right from Series 1 including Series 2 which she had never seen. A series which is very dark at times with lost of twists and she loves it. This is a Danish TV series and it includes some good photography from parts of Denmark. If you like dark plots and twists buy it.

Best Sound of Chill & Lounge 2012 (33 Chillout Downbeat Tunes With Ibiza Mallorca Feeling)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chillout, 9 Mar. 2013
Whilst listening to an on-line Chillout station this album came along. I liked the album and so downloaded it from Amazon. One of a few Chillout albums I like. Good to listen to at work, in the car, on the train, or to send you to sleep. Helps to get your thoughts away from the daily grind of life and to somewhere else.

The Hardest Goodbye
The Hardest Goodbye

5.0 out of 5 stars Chillout, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Hardest Goodbye (MP3 Download)
Whilst listening to an on-line Chillout station this track came along. I liked the track and so downloaded it from Amazon. One of a few Chillout tracks I like. Good to listen to at work, in the car, on the train, or to send you to sleep. Helps to get your thoughts away from the daily grind of life and to somewhere else.

The Road To The Future (Perfect Vision Chillout Remix)
The Road To The Future (Perfect Vision Chillout Remix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chillout, 9 Mar. 2013

Touched By The Sun (Rusch & Elusive's Chill Out Mix Edit)
Touched By The Sun (Rusch & Elusive's Chill Out Mix Edit)

Corfu/5 (Landscapes)
Corfu/5 (Landscapes)
by Noel Rochford

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunflower Books, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Corfu/5 (Landscapes) (Paperback)
This is the 4th Sunflower book we have bought the others covering Crete, the Amalfi Coast, and Madeira. Again it is packed with useful information and recent updates for Sunflower books are sometimes available on their website. We will be using it this Summer when we visit Corfu and we have already been using it to plan walks and trips.

Love Land EP
Love Land EP

5.0 out of 5 stars Chillout, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Love Land EP (MP3 Download)
This is one of the tracks I bought after listening to my favourite digital chillout radio station. Most tracks are just easy to listen to but some being played stick in my mind for some reason so I track them down (usually on Amazon) and buy them. Music is all so personal so listen to it and see what you think.

The Page Of Life
The Page Of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Chillout, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Page Of Life (MP3 Download)

Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet

5.0 out of 5 stars Chillout, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Ultraviolet (MP3 Download)

Dreaming
Dreaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Chillout, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Dreaming (MP3 Download)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12