Profile for Robert Dudley > Reviews

Content by Robert Dudley

Robert Dudley

The Idiot Government Reviews (A Laugh Out Loud Satirical Comedy) (The Idiot Reviews Book 3)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Would have paid, 5 Jun 2013
I got this book on a free download however I would have paid double the asking price it is now. I loved the way it was written in reviews and I loved the way the writer has poked those in power with a stick. Cameron Davies is clearly the PM and he's often left with egg on his face, much like the leader we have now!

I great read.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 3 April 2013
Product as described, good quality, armband fits perfectly. Would recommend!!!!! I found it a little tight to insert the phone, but this is due to my phone having a flip cover accessory fitted, apart from that it's fine.

Tekkerz Accessories - Gym Buddy Samsung Galaxy S4 Black Armband Sportsband Jogging With Tekkerz Accessories Stylus Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 2 April 2013
Product quality is very good and fits well too; delivery time and packing was fantastic too. I have recommended this armband to some of my other gym friends.

Backgammon Set - 19" Luxury Oak
Backgammon Set - 19" Luxury Oak

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in class, 30 Mar 2013
The product is just as pretty as the picture. It is larger than I expected, so it doesn't fit on very small tables, but it is really a very handsome set.