Profile for Suzi Q > Reviews

Content by Suzi Q

Suzi Q (Hull,England)

My Dad is a Loser (Barry Loser)
My Dad is a Loser (Barry Loser)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dad is a loser, 29 Sept. 2014
I think this book is very amusing and funny can't wait to read the others!!! I give it a 5 stars.

Loom Bands Friendship Bracelet Kit - 600 Latex Free Bands + 24 S-Clips (1)
Loom Bands Friendship Bracelet Kit - 600 Latex Free Bands + 24 S-Clips (1)
Offered by Digicorp

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun for young girls, Great for the summer holidays!, 18 May 2014
I bought this for my daughter(8) to give to her sister(10) for her birthday. From the moment she opened it they have not said "I'm bored" which is close to a miracle in our house. The pair of them have spent hours preparing the loom, which comes with the pack , and making bands to give to each other and their friends. It comes with: The loom, One hook, to pull the bands over the loom or your fingers, Little charms, The "S" clips that fasten the bands together and 600 coloured bands to make the bracelets with. It takes approximately 10 bands to make an inch of bracelet so they can go through a lot, saying that there is a lot of stretch in them and my girls were making rings, mobile phone and bag charms with them. I could have bought my pack cheaper but I needed to choose Amazon Prime to get it in time. They really are worth the money and you can buy the replacement bands from Amazon too.
A GREAT BUY!

Timber [Clean]
Timber [Clean]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Timber [Clean] (MP3 Download)
Great song, happy to add to my music library. Easy to download onto the Kindle Fire and ready to listen to in seconds.

Disney Minnie Mouse Childrens Elbow and Knee Pads Set Kids Skate Safety Bike
Disney Minnie Mouse Childrens Elbow and Knee Pads Set Kids Skate Safety Bike

4.0 out of 5 stars great item, 12 Dec. 2013
I was pleased with the item but I didn't check the postage properly. When it stated UK postage £4.95 I assumed that it was coming from the UK but it was in fact coming from Cyprus. This meant that the item came after the date I expected, it was for a present so it was a little embarrassing turning up with nothing. The product was very good when it arrived.

Bonfire Heart
Bonfire Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb single, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Bonfire Heart (MP3 Download)
I decided to buy this for my children to listen to on their Kindles. We ended up putting it on repeat as it's so addictive. A real heart warming song and at the perfect time of year for snuggling up on the sofa whilst listening. On the back of this I am considering buying the album. Excellent

Zumba Fitness - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
Zumba Fitness - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars WIGGLE THAT MIDDLE, 19 Mar. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I carry my weight around my middle and the tops of my legs so decided to eat a bit more healthy and do a bit of exercise. Within a week,I had dropped a jean size and now after 6 weeks my shape has changed completely. If you love to dance especially to salsa style music this is the game for you. I started on easy(20mins)for the first 2 weeks and then moved to intermediate(45mins)but you can do single sessions if you don't have the time,from as little as 4-5 minutes. It took me a couple of days of playing around with it to find my way around and I am still not sure how to unlock some of the higher features but I'm hoping that as I get better I'll find them. The aim of the game is to copy exactly what the trainer is doing,it looks pretty tricky at first but you soon get the hang of it. Make sure you have time for a shower afterwoods as you do get a bit sweaty.