Profile for P. Harris > Reviews

Content by P. Harris

P. Harris (London, England)

blink(1) mk2 | USB RGB LED | Super Status Indicator Light
blink(1) mk2 | USB RGB LED | Super Status Indicator Light
Offered by 1 Eyed Deer

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 25 Jun. 2015
Struggling to find anything useful to do with it but it's built well and is bright and colourful.

The Exodus Towers (The Dire Earth Cycle Book 2)
The Exodus Towers (The Dire Earth Cycle Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars An entertaining read, 15 Jan. 2014
Prompted to read this, and the series, after reading the first book The Darwin Elevator. This book continues the fast paced action that the first book introduced. Enjoyable plot, enjoyable characters. Would recommend and looking forward to book 3.

Made for Samsung' SAMGS2CCBL metal look Case - black - Galaxy S2 i9100'
Made for Samsung' SAMGS2CCBL metal look Case - black - Galaxy S2 i9100'

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within a week - very brittle, 9 July 2012
I purchased one from a high street store and it lasted nearly 1.5 years before it broke beyond use and that was dispite my phone being dropped from a height a number of times. With that in mind I bought this one through Amazon. However, with this case bits started breaking off within the first week and that was only from me having the phone in my pocket, I hadn't even dropped it. Hard to explain the complete difference in build between the shop bought and this one but very dissapointed.

50 Assorted Titleist Golf Balls AAA/AA Grade - Lakeballs
50 Assorted Titleist Golf Balls AAA/AA Grade - Lakeballs
Offered by Second Chance Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Oct. 2011
As described. Great balls at a great price. If you are still losing balls, as I am then buying these makes a lot of sense.

Ogio Patrol Snow Backpack Splatter Paint Black (Old Version)
Ogio Patrol Snow Backpack Splatter Paint Black (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ogio Now Patrol Backpack, 9 Mar. 2010
I purchased this rucksack after borrowing one from a friend for a weekend trip. Its very well made with solid stitching and seams. It has too many pockets to mentions but the main part is roomy and is easy to access. The front pocket is further divided into smaller sealable pockets for storing various bits of equipment. I have yet to use this for snowboarding but I am sure it will be ideal as it is designed to hold a hydration pack and the water feed, which is insulated, is built into one of the arm straps. At the moment I'm using it for cycling and running and it is extremely comfortable for both. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Also, another bonus, it fits as hand luggage.

Divided Kingdom
Divided Kingdom
by Rupert Thomson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 23 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Divided Kingdom (Paperback)
I very rarely take the time to write book reviews (and you can see this hasn't taken long) but I really really really do not want anyone who has read the negative reviews of Divided Kingdom to be put off from reading this amazing book.

Divided Kingdom is one of the best books I have read in a very long time .