Profile for Bronek W > Reviews

Content by Bronek W

Bronek W "FairDo" (London, UK)

New 10 / 10.2 Inch Black Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard With Free Stylus & Stand Feature For Protection Of Your 10 or
Offered by Time2 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gadget and great value for money, 21 Jan. 2015
I really think the case with a keyboard is a great value for money!! I bought it as a present for a 14 years old, so she could use it with her 10.1 inch Asus. It does what it was designed for: protects the tablet, + makes typing much easier. I also noticed that she was using the back stand/support, which made it easier for her to browse.
Good choice... + for the money I paid for it?? Great! Thank you!

Skechers SK99999483 Shoe Womens Shoes Black 6
Skechers SK99999483 Shoe Womens Shoes Black 6
Offered by Camisera Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Get them if you need something comfy on your feet! :), 6 Feb. 2014
Got 2 pairs of similar shoes for my mom, who has problems with walking (achy feet) and getting the right footwear. These seem, accompanied by her insoles, are great and they still look decent too.
+ Delivery was faster than fast. Thanks!

Skechers Lightweight Mary Jane Pump with Mesh Upper 126 055 - Black Size 6 UK
Skechers Lightweight Mary Jane Pump with Mesh Upper 126 055 - Black Size 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 6 Feb. 2014
+ Delivery was faster than fast. Thanks!

Texet 15L Cross Cut Shredder
Texet 15L Cross Cut Shredder
Offered by PC SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little gadget!, 6 Feb. 2014
Ok, not so little. So far so good. From my previous experience, I realised that regardless of how much you spend on your shredder,
it does NOT last long. Probably, I am even more happy with this purchase. It works well, looks good (like the funky blue light and the mash basket) and did not break the bank.
Let's see how long it lasts now.
Aaah, the delivery was prompt and the entire transaction went smoothly.
Thank you!

Genuine CowHide Leather Skipping Rope Speed Rope With Wooden Handles Built In Ball Bearing [Misc.]

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality skipping rope!, 7 Aug. 2012
I bought it as a present for one of my client. We use skipping ropes literally daily during out fitness classes and this rope certainly will do the job.
the leather is genuine and of the right weight.
Handles are ok, wooden, probably not 100% to my liking, however, it's might be my personal preference - I just prefer some other ones I have.
Get one with confidence if you need to get skipping :)

Dekalog: Parts 1-5 [DVD]
Dekalog: Parts 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Olbrychski
Offered by ludovico_institute

3.0 out of 5 stars Great movies, poor translation and BAD subtitles, 12 April 2010
This review is from: Dekalog: Parts 1-5 [DVD] (DVD)
There're not enough starts to rate this compilation of movies.
My only, but a big negative comment is regarding the quality of subtitles or rather absolute no quality of translation.
I am Polish and while I was watching this I was appalled with a complete lack of understanding and real oversimplifications made by translators.
This is really not fair that someone allowed such a blip.
You'd better watch it with some other Poles so that can explain and tell you the real dialogues and meaning of "things".