Profile for Z > Reviews

Content by Z

Z (UK)

Memorias De Idhun.: Memorias De Idhun. LA Resistencia II: 2 (Memorias De Idhun / Memoirs of Idhun)
by Laura Gallego Garcia
Price: 9.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Sci-fi for intermediate Spanish, 27 July 2013
I've been learning Spanish for a few years, but have found it really difficult to find interesting books to read, England not being well known for its reviews of books in other languages. I found the first of these in Corte Ingles in Seville when I was looking for something that wasn't a levelled reader, a translations into Spanish from English or a really worthy award winner. I was really attracted by the interesting cover, truth be told, but after starting to read the opening page or so was really hooked. I actually wanted to know why a boy had come home to find his parents murdered by a teenaged assassin from another world. It's true sci-fi travelling between two worlds, sword fights, magic and a dark mysterious enemy. It's also fast paced and the characterisation is believable. Although it's really aimed at a teenage market, if you are learning Spanish and quite like sci-fi, even as an adult it is worth a read.

Integral Xpression 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Flowers
Integral Xpression 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Flowers
Price: 5.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little flash drive, 27 July 2013
I bought this to transfer all of the files I regularly use for work, as the old one was getting a little full. It's small, but sturdy enough to survive being bounced around in my bag and has coped with everything I have tried to do with it so far. On top of that the design makes it easy to pick out from the various other flash drives that have taken up residence in my bag. A good buy.

2014 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Matt Blue Camouflage Frame with an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Blue Smoked Anti-Glare Clarity Wide Vision Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear
Price: 69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 27 April 2011
Thought these were excellent value for the price. They were very comfortable, so much so I forgot I was wearing them on one or two occasions. They only steamed up once in a week and when they did it was only round the edges and did not obscure view. It cleared in no time too. The blue lenses also meant I could see when others with darker lenses were having trouble. All in all a very good buy.

Kahuna KUS-0005L Ladies black leather strap watch
Kahuna KUS-0005L Ladies black leather strap watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money., 24 Jun 2009
I've had this watch 6 months and it's already stopped working. It's not been mistreated or even got wet, so I don't know how the company can suggest it is suitable for extreame sports! I certainly won't be buying Kahuna products again.