Profile for Lambert Leek > Reviews

Content by Lambert Leek

Lambert Leek (UK)

LOVE LIFE Acidophilus and Bifidobacteria (Probiotics) Support with FOS (PreBiotic) (Formerly Probiotic Support with FOS) | 30 Enteric Coated Tablets | 30 Billion CFU | Premium GMP Supplement (Prevents Diarrhea / Treats Infections / Prevents Eczema / Treats IBS / Minimises Lactose Intolerance)

5.0 out of 5 stars really helped sort out tummy problem-doctor had told me to ..., 15 Dec. 2014
really helped sort out tummy problem-doctor had told me to eat loads of yoghurt - can't stand the stuff and this did the trick!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it and so did my two year old grandson!, 9 Feb. 2010
Well made - (much prefer wooden toys to plastic) and fun to play with - can be used in all sorts of ways - matching, counting, slicing as well as pretend baking and icing. I especially like the use of velcro for icing and on the oven tray so everything stayed in place when my grandson wandered around with the tray practically upside down offering us all a biscuit.

Richard Scary's Best Mother Goose Ever
Richard Scary's Best Mother Goose Ever
by Richard Scarry

5.0 out of 5 stars this was my children's favourite book thirty thre years ago, 9 Feb. 2010
I was so pleased to find this book again - it was such a hit with my children - they relished the sounds of the more unusual nursery rhymes such as Hector Protector and loved saying them. My grandson - at two loves it - it was lovely to see my children reading it again and amazed how memories of childhood flooded back -and how word perfect they were at forgotten verses - made Christmas even more special!

Spotty Tin Tea Set
Spotty Tin Tea Set

5.0 out of 5 stars good choice for a wee boy, 9 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Spotty Tin Tea Set (Toy)
I gave my wee grandson a toy cooker for Christmas and gave him this set for his second birthday in January. It is ideal for a boy - when will makers realise boys like role play and wouldn't thank you for pink or fairies! It is a lovely set - and I love tin rather than plastic - the carry case is really good too!

The Penguin Dictionary of English Idioms (4,000+ Idioms) (Penguin Reference Books)
by David Hinds-Howell

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 5 Jan. 2010
I bought this for my son's Russian girlfriend- her English is excellent but she is often baffled by idioms - now the cat is really out of the bag for her and she loves it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2011 11:04 PM BST

Casdon 618 Play Food Set (44 Pieces)
Casdon 618 Play Food Set (44 Pieces)

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 5 Jan. 2010
I found this disappointing for my 2 year old grandson - the "bits" were all out of proportion - it would be much better to improve the items by having less and making the size relevant.

White on Black
White on Black
by Tana Hoban
Edition: Board book

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing to say the least, 7 July 2008
This review is from: White on Black (Board book)
First page illustrates a baby's bottle - my grandson is breast fed and like a lot of breast fed babies will never have seen a baby's bottle - I returned the book and got my money back!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2009 5:35 PM GMT