Profile for S. Woodhouse > Reviews

Content by S. Woodhouse

S. Woodhouse "Longechoes" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Faithfull Hexagon Key 0.050 A/F
Faithfull Hexagon Key 0.050 A/F
Offered by PVR Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 5 Feb. 2016
Does exactly as required, good product

TFI Friday - The Album
TFI Friday - The Album
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Good listen for an hour or two, 8 July 2015
This review is from: TFI Friday - The Album (Audio CD)
I bought this after watching the TFI Friday special on TV.
It has some great 90's songs on and is a good compilation album if you don't have any of the tracks.
I've waited years to get some of these on one album and it's definitely a good listen.

BAKTH Samsung EB-L1G6LLU 2100mAh Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 i9300 T999 i535 L710 i747 I9305 LTE - Silver with Green
Offered by BAKTH LTD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement, 8 July 2015
Bought to replace a Samsung Galaxy S3 battery that wasn't holding its charge very well.
Fits in case with no problems and charged up as usual, the phone is now as it was when new.
Would definitely recommend.

Buffalo MiniStation Slim 1TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive - Black
Buffalo MiniStation Slim 1TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great, small, 8 July 2015
These are great, small, compact and easy to use.
I've used this to hold documents and films and the drive was able to transfer 1080p video without struggling which is good a usb powered device.
Dead handy to have around the house.

VEO | LED Micro USB Cable / Data / Sync & Charging Cable for Android phones, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, S6, S4, S3, S2, Note 2, Note 1, BlackBerry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, HTC - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement and spare cable, 8 July 2015
This is a great cable and I like that it lights up on the end in the same colour as your phones charging light.

TP-LINK TL-SG1016D 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
TP-LINK TL-SG1016D 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great switch, 8 July 2015
I've been using this at the centre of my network for 8 months and it is great, you switch it on, plug in all your cables and just leave it to do it's thing.
I use cat 6a cables throughout the house and get great transfer speeds.
The unit is positioned in a closed cupboard with a computer running 24/7 a couple of inches away from it and only gets slightly warm.
I wouldn't hesitate to get another one.

TOWER PRESSURE COOKER GASKET 24.5 CM (outside edge measurement)
TOWER PRESSURE COOKER GASKET 24.5 CM (outside edge measurement)
Offered by Cochranes Of Ayr

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, 24 May 2013
Bought this for my Mum's Tower pressure cooker model 2824.
Used to leak while cooking, the new gasket sealed excellently and no dripping.

Greatest Hits Volume I & Volume II
Greatest Hits Volume I & Volume II
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Good music, 28 April 2013
I bought this as a gift but had a listen myself and it's very good. All the well known tunes are here and although I preferred the second disc which was mainly his 80's output the first disc was quite strong also.
Good music, I'd recommend it if you want some Billy Joel in your collection.

Economics
Economics
by Richard G. Lipsey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Economics (Paperback)
12th Edition.

I bought this to supplement a book on my degree course but it's become my main go to if I need to know something. Highly recommended.

Space Precinct [DVD] [1995] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Space Precinct [DVD] [1995] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

4.0 out of 5 stars Such potential, 9 July 2012
I remember watching this on BBC2 when I was 9 or 10 and enjoying it.
It's just as good as I remember, ok so the script is a little corny in places and the acting can be a bit wooden but it's got plenty of action and explosions.
It was a series I felt had so much potential (I would add Eerie Indiana and Wonderfalls to this category), maybe some better script writers might have helped but it deserved a second series.
Box set is simple, 5 discs in a double width DVD case, no subtitles, dolby 2.0 sound and reasonable picture quality.
##IMPORTANT##, this has literally been ripped from the US TV feed, it breaks every 10 minutes for adverts so we get a small animation and 1 second black gap before the animation again, in total about 5/6 seconds, not a deal breaker but it gets annoying if you watch several episodes in a row.
As there doesn't seem to be a UK release of this you have to accept it.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2015 3:34 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4