Profile for Ms. T. Connolly > Reviews

Content by Ms. T. Connolly

Ms. T. Connolly (Manchester, UK)

Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand
Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand

4.0 out of 5 stars poker straight turned curly!, 14 Mar 2014
I've tried lots of different products to curl hair in the past- heated rollers, curling tongs etc and after a couple of hours my hair is always poker straight again. My hair stayed in all night and until washed a couple of days later!!! The reason I have taken a star off is because it's a little tricky to use. I found it curled better with the tip pointing down but then the hair slips off so I had to angle it a bit which is especially hard when doing the back.

Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Hardfloors - 750 ml
Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Hardfloors - 750 ml
Offered by Health Style Emporium Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Fresh smell but doesn't deter, 22 July 2013
Although this product makes the floor smell fresher it doesn't deter my puppy from going in that spot again unfortunately.

James Wellbeloved Puppy Fish and Rice Kibble 2 kg
James Wellbeloved Puppy Fish and Rice Kibble 2 kg
Offered by Lovepetsuperstore

4.0 out of 5 stars Go down a treat, 22 July 2013
My puppy really likes these - always an empty dish. They do smell very fishy when you're close to them (putting them out) but they don't make the house smell.

Nina Ottosson Dog Magic Activity Toy
Nina Ottosson Dog Magic Activity Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy but still fun, 22 July 2013
My puppy got the hang of this game in a few minutes but she loves it. Instead of giving her a treat I put it in this game and she finds it herself.

Ladies Touchscreen Gloves Compatible For Use With Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Sat Navs And Other Touch Screen Devices - Black One Size
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 1 Jan 2013
After wearing these a couple of times they started coming apart at the finger tips. They weren't in the packaging which is advertised and I bought 3 pairs as stocking fillers and I was embarrassed to give them as gifts.

Philips High Resolution SPF2017/12 7" Inch Digital Photo Frame with built in 512mb memory

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality photos, 31 Jan 2010
I bought this for my mum who struggles to use a mobile phone! So I needed something fairly straight forward to use. Although I helped her select which settings she preferred (slide show transition effect, timings etc) she can now just pop in her memory card and thats it. The photos are excellent quality and the frame looks good. What more could you ask for?