Profile for phoenix > Reviews

Crocs CC Superman B, Unisex-Child Clogs
Crocs CC Superman B, Unisex-Child Clogs
Price: £16.52 - £39.60

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a "roomy fit" sandal, 18 May 2013
I ordered these sandals for my 7 tear old son. They are nice but the only shortcoming is that they are "roomy fit" that is best for kids with wide feet . My son wears standard fit and was not very happy with them, hence I am a kind of dissappointed. The sandals fit was not mentioned in the product details that I believe should include the complete sizing information.

O'Neill Explore Rainbow Moon Relaxed Women's Trousers Island Blue M
O'Neill Explore Rainbow Moon Relaxed Women's Trousers Island Blue M

5.0 out of 5 stars all perfect., 10 Mar. 2013
The item arrived in a couple of days. It is very cozy and warm. The color (island blue) is very neat and exactly as shown in the picture. I wear size 12 and purchased an M which fits very well. The adjustable waist makes it fit perfectly. Put it on today and was very satisfied. Highly recommended.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Box - £40 (Black Globe)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Box - £40 (Black Globe)

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for a loved one., 27 Jan. 2013
This was a christmas gift for my sister. The gift card was wrapped very nicely and arrived in time. Very happy with it.

LEGO Ninjago 9448: Samurai Mech
LEGO Ninjago 9448: Samurai Mech
Offered by PERFECT ENTERPRISE DIST

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect gift for a child., 27 Jan. 2013
My 6-year-old son (a LEGO lover) loved this Ninja. He had a good time building it and plays with it over and over again.

Ben 10 Omniverse 10cm Alien Collection Figure Gravattack
Ben 10 Omniverse 10cm Alien Collection Figure Gravattack
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars My son is so happy with it., 27 Jan. 2013
My 6-year-old son likes it a lot and the price was almost half the price list. we are both satisfied.

Legendary Knights Battle Sword & Shield Set
Legendary Knights Battle Sword & Shield Set
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice., 27 Jan. 2013
I baught this set for my 7-year-old son to complete his knight costume. The set is very nicely made. The color is so good that makes them look real! We are happy of our purchase.

Clio Casual Shoes Red 4 / 37
Clio Casual Shoes Red 4 / 37

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable. 100% satisfied., 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Clio Casual Shoes (Shoes)
These shoes were as neat as expected. The color is cute. They are light and comfortable. Another reason to buy Rieker shoes again.