Profile for Scripta 9 > Reviews

Scripta 9

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fire HD 8 Tablet, 8'' HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 8 Tablet, 8'' HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars More learning to do, but happy with this device., 19 Jun. 2016
Slow responding on some pages, my main reason for buying this item is for taking photographs, I am pleased with photographs I have taken so far,want to use mainly for photographing my art work,still learning the many aspects of this device, but very pleased I bought it.

Philips Ladyshave HP6306/00  Wet & Dry Shaver - Battery Operated
Philips Ladyshave HP6306/00 Wet & Dry Shaver - Battery Operated
Offered by DIGITALGUY INTERNATIONAL, INC

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend., 19 Jun. 2016
Great product.

Glad I bought this, a reasonably priced item, a colour that enhances my bathroom decor, and leaves me feeling clean in minutes.

Wilton Shaping Foam Set
Wilton Shaping Foam Set

5.0 out of 5 stars USEFUL TOOL., 26 Jan. 2016
Good item to help with all shaping, KEEP ONE IN YOUR CAKE DEC BOX.

Carnage [DVD]
Carnage [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jodie Foster

4.0 out of 5 stars Strange ending, 26 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Carnage [DVD] (DVD)
Parents of any child will almost guess the conclusion of this story about half the way through -- but you are never quite sure.

The claustrophobic scenes made me wish one of the four people in the room would open a window, or go scream and shout outdoors.

I was willing someone to escape!

The tension building up between the parents needed to be expressed in a more vociferous way, although, having been in a situation where my child ALMOST needed dentistry, and thankful he didn't, I raised a prayer to the heavens.

That would have put the cat among the pigeons!

FMM Easiest Rose Cutter Ever

The Last Station (DVD)
The Last Station (DVD)
Dvd ~ Helen Mirren

5.0 out of 5 stars Another superb performance by Helen Mirren., 26 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Last Station (DVD) (DVD)
Tolstoy,Tolstoy, Tolstoy -- where was your head?

Animal Nation - Grandma - Northern Royal Albatross [DVD]
Animal Nation - Grandma - Northern Royal Albatross [DVD]
Dvd ~ Animal Nation

5.0 out of 5 stars Such gentle birds., 26 Jan. 2016
Lovely film, how I envy the women who look after these birds.

I look forward to watching other Animal Nation films.

The film arrived on time and in very good condition.

PLEASE, can someone make more films about the Albatross, we don't hear enough about these wonderful creatures.

The Hundred Foot Journey [DVD]
The Hundred Foot Journey [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lasse Hallström

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite to watch again many times., 1 Jan. 2016
Warming and enjoyable.
Helen Mirren is superb in this role, though I am a great fan of ALL her recent films, and find no consolation in having to wait for her appearance again on screen.
I loved the way the Asian family talked things through, the sons trying to educate the father when everything seemed lost, the way the father held the family together, letting his sense of humour surface when in a tight spot.
Two little niggles though ---- I became more annoyed that the young French girl did not get full recognition for her skills in promoting the young Asian man to his notoriety and fame., and at times ( although my hearing is good, I had to re -run the film to catch some of the speech).

Mr. Turner [DVD] [2014]
Mr. Turner [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Timothy Spall
Offered by Bee-Entertained

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr Turner has turned me off!!!!!, 1 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Mr. Turner [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
This film kept me 'entertained' for a couple of hours, but The story line did nothing to endear me to the man himself, I like Turner's paintings, mainly due to the amazing light he captured.

Here, Turner is portrayed as a lovable rogue, Timothy Spall plays this growling, down at the mouth misfit very well.
Women saw him as a challenge, he saw THEM as borderline slaves,conveniently there for his gratification.
This film had no depth, it would need more than two hours to understand a male, artist or not, who could treat his family and friends in such a despicable way.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The bees and insects will also love this plant., 2 Dec. 2015
I have today 2/12/15 received the Winter Savoury plant, ordered on 29/11/15.

The plant was packed well, and is healthy and moist, and an added bonus - NO POSTAGE AND PACKAGE COSTS.

My local nursery does not stock this plant, so I am doubly pleased that I now have this great plant in my herb collection.

For anyone contemplating buying this herb, if you like HOT and SPICEY, you will be very pleased with this wonderful addition to your herb garden, it is powerfully peppery!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4