Profile for J. Burge > Reviews

Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Nov 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is, as the title of my review states, amazing. It is so much better than the first game, all of the problems from assassin's creed have been delt with in this sequel, even things that weren't bad, have been tweaked to make them even better. I wont ruin the game for you, but the story is much more engaging, the combat is more enticing and the free running feels more fluid. I recommend this game to anyone who enjoyed the first game, those who were annoyed with the first game's flaws, and also those who have never played the first game before, as this is good enough to be a standalone game in its own right.

iPod shuffle 4GB - Black
iPod shuffle 4GB - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my shuffle!!!!!!!, 13 July 2009
I have had my shuffle from the day it was released, i literally bought it two minutes after i found out about it. I was randomly looking around the ipod section on here, and i noticed the load of negative reviews for the ipod shuffle, and i thought i might sort it out.
I love my shuffle, it is just so easy to use. I have always had one shuffle, and one larger iPod at a time. The shuffle i used for the gym mainly, and the larger iPod for general use. I didn't like using my shuffle generally, as it could only hold one playlist at a time, i kept accidently changing tracks when i bumped into something, then the new shuffle came out. I fell in love with it.
For starters, it can now hold more than one playlist at a time, and has a larger capacity, which is brilliant. The new control system is more useful, as i don't need to reach around in my pocket for my ipod, and it won't change songs if i bump into something. Some people are annoyed that they are now stuck with the standard headphones, but i just bought a pair of apple in-ear headphones as they also have the remote, and they are brilliant.
I now use this iPod as my dominant iPod, (my iPod touch is gathering dust somewhere) as it is so light and fills all my needs. I seriously recommend this for anyone who doesn't want a massive iPod, or just wants something light for on the go, or doesn't want to blow their wallet.
Just to say again, i love my iPod shuffle.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2009 4:01 PM GMT

Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi-Top Trainer
Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi-Top Trainer
Price: 22.99 - 95.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes ever, 20 May 2009
I bought a pair of these because i had always liked the look of the shoes, but never got round to buying a pair; then i was watching a tv show (chuck), and saw that the title character was wearing a pair, so i thought what the hell and bought these and a pair of Ox Monos as well. These ones are great for wearing with jeans, and just general wear. They are also really comfortable (the hi top especially), and I also just ordered a pair in optical white. Say it again love these shoes

Converse Allstar  All Star Core Ox Canvas Black M9166 10 UK
Converse Allstar All Star Core Ox Canvas Black M9166 10 UK
Price: 38.77

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent pair of shoes., 20 May 2009
I bought a pair of these because i had always liked the look of the shoes, but never got round to buying a pair; then i was watching a tv show (chuck), and saw that the title character was wearing a pair, so i thought what the hell and bought these and a pair of hi-tops as well. These ones are great for wearing with shorts and on the beach.

Now We Can See
Now We Can See
Price: 8.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 20 May 2009
This review is from: Now We Can See (Audio CD)
I bought this album because i had heard the title song on a episode of Chuck and i couldn't find anywhere to download it legally, so i bought the whole album, and what a surprise; i loved every song.

Scrubs - Season 7 [DVD]
Scrubs - Season 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Zach Braff
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, 22 Feb 2009
This review is from: Scrubs - Season 7 [DVD] (DVD)
Scrubs is, has always been and will always be an amazing TV show. This season was great, but a bit of a let down from other seasons. It got a bit too silly in this season. Luckily they have got much better in season 8, but still this is a must for scrubs fans.

Lord Of The Rings: Conquest (Xbox 360)
Lord Of The Rings: Conquest (Xbox 360)
Offered by JosephGaming
Price: 44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Jan 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is amazing, i of course have only played the demo, but it was great. It clearly says in the demo that it was unfinished for the demo, so it explains the slightly low graphics and minor quirks. If the game manages to fix this upon release it is going to be a massive hit.

Apple MacBook Black 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo/2GB/250/SD/AP/BT
Apple MacBook Black 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo/2GB/250/SD/AP/BT

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 July 2008
This is a good solid notebook. I bought it to take to classes with me, and it works. It is small enough, yet powerful enough to fit all of my needs. It looks beautiful and so does leopard (its operating system). I highly recommend this notebook.

Office 2008 for Mac, Home and Student Edition (3 User Edition) (Mac)
Office 2008 for Mac, Home and Student Edition (3 User Edition) (Mac)
Offered by Barcleys
Price: 117.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 July 2008
I would like to say that this software is much better than 2004 and so far i have not found any problems with it. It loads very fast and hasn't crashed once yet.