Profile for Jules > Reviews

Content by Jules

Jules

Rose Flower Phone Shoulder Purse in White, Black, Red, Pink for Apple iPHONE Samsung iPod Touch Soft Leather with Metal Button

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Sep 2013
I bought it just before my holiday and it was great even managed to get my lippy in it too !

Arcoroc Modern glass tumblers 320ml (11.25oz) set of 6.
Arcoroc Modern glass tumblers 320ml (11.25oz) set of 6.
Offered by Amethyst Catering Equipment Ltd (prices inc vat)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 22 May 2013
Just perfect for my kitchen and when I'm entertaining , they look good and they are very solid , great for water or a tipple of something stronger !

Bayer Design Doll Pram Trendy (Strong Pink)
Bayer Design Doll Pram Trendy (Strong Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, 4 Jan 2013
I thought I'd get my daughter a pram to go with her doll that she was having for Christmas , she is 6 and this just is right for her size for her not to big not to small , she loves it and the colour is true to the picture .

Chou Chou Rock a Bye Doll
Chou Chou Rock a Bye Doll
Offered by gosling toys

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it !, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Chou Chou Rock a Bye Doll (Toy)
My daughter is 6 and wanted a baby that cried for Christmas so I read through all the reviews on this site for all the dolls this size and plumped for this one , she loves it !

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Leather Case / Cover and Flip Stand With Built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature + Screen Protector & 2-in-1 Stylus Pen - Green
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad cover, 21 April 2012
I love this iPad cover ,I read all the reviews so I decided to buy it too and I'm so pleased with it ,it fully protects my new iPad and when I close it it automatically locks it . Love the colour too ,it's bright but I always know where I have left it !

Yousave Accessories IMD Butterfly Hard Hybrid Back Cover Case for Apple iPhone 3G/3GS - White/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone cover, 12 Feb 2012
Love this phone cover , fits perfectly and makes my phone looks jazzy !! It looks expensive and I would recommend it to any chic lady !!