Profile for Anton Oberholzer > Reviews

Content by Anton Oberholzer

Anton Oberholzer (South Africa)

Darkness In A Different Light [VINYL]
Darkness In A Different Light [VINYL]
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They are back!, 15 Dec 2013
Finally.... great sounding album. Lot like the last 2, but I personally think better. The vinyl sounds amazing! Great bonus tracks on the vinyl, CD of the standard release included (for my car).

The Human Equation [VINYL]
The Human Equation [VINYL]
Price: 23.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes Vinyl!, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Human Equation [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Oh man this Vinyl sounds great! I did not get the colored ltd edition, just plain black, but boy does it sound great. I think THIS is the way to listen to Ayreon. 180g double with great Gatefold. Well done Insideout!!!

Universal Migrator 1 [VINYL]
Universal Migrator 1 [VINYL]
Price: 21.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinyl!!!, 4 Feb 2013

The Formation of Damnation [VINYL]
The Formation of Damnation [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinyl!, 4 Feb 2013
Now this is how Vinyl should be released. Amazing Gatefold Double 180g Vinyl. If you are lucky you will get the "Nuclear Green" Vinyl, if not, still great to have. Great Job Nuclear Blast!

United Abominations [VINYL]
United Abominations [VINYL]
Price: 22.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinyl!!!, 4 Feb 2013
Amazing Vinyl, beautiful Gatefold and inner. The CD sleeve cannot do justice to this, great job.
Artwork on the inner of Gatefold is amazing. True collector's item.

March Of Progress [Digipack]
March Of Progress [Digipack]
Price: 9.55

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, 8 Oct 2012
I took a chance as I have a few albums, hearing that Wilson was back, I just had to have it. WOW was I blown away! The songs are incredible. Everything from song structure, leads (Keys and Guitars), and the voice! The sticker on the cover said "Album of the Month" ..... I have to agree. Brilliant stuff.

Countdown
Countdown
Offered by davehopetrading
Price: 8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Rock Z, 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: Countdown (Audio CD)
Wow, I thought by the look of the cover.... using cheap CGI, that this might just be a slap-bang put-together release. But with these new songs, and an excellent European Bonus track, I was very impressed. There is just something about Roy Z's guitar work and the way he writes riffs. Christian friendly lyrics as you can expect from Rob. All round a very welcome release and for fans of Rob Rock!

Get Your Buzz On - Live [Blu-ray] [2010]
Get Your Buzz On - Live [Blu-ray] [2010]
Dvd ~ Chickenfoot
Price: 12.27

5.0 out of 5 stars I got my Buzz on, 27 May 2010
First lets look at the Pros & Cons of this Blu-ray Disc.
Cons: No pop-up / smart menu, no track by track listing on sub menu.
Pros: It's ALL good. Picture 1080/60p very very nice. Sound Dolby 5.1 and 2.0. The DTS 5.1 track is actually a DTS HD Master Audio 6.1 track and it is beautiful. Aspect ratio: (1.78:1), 13 songs. Extras / bonus material:
- Documentary (HD): 49:37 min
- Photo Gallery (HD): 1:49 min
Fans of the band or fans of Joe & Sammy like me, will be very pleased. This is what a music disc should look and sound like.

Katyn [Blu Ray] [2007] [Blu-ray]
Katyn [Blu Ray] [2007] [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Artur Zmijewski
Price: 10.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Nazi vs. Communist, 27 May 2010
I think this film takes an interesting approach. Like the Director stated, "Do we make a film about the massacre or the lie?" I thought he covered them both beautifully. I was confused now and again, but cannot wait to see it again, now that I know what happened and how it affected the people/family left behind.

Blu-ray quality was good in both Picture and Sound. No complaints here either.