Profile for N. Dean > Reviews

N. Dean (UK)

iUnderstandMe: How to change your thoughts and behaviours to be happy
iUnderstandMe: How to change your thoughts and behaviours to be happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Health too, 16 Feb 2012
Thank you so much for writing the book iUnderdstandMe. I like the recaps at the end of chapters which reinforce the important messages and information, and allows them to sink in. This booked helped me stay positive and happy during a very tough time health wise, however I can see how the information would help anyone, whatever their situation. We can all improve ourselves and become more fulfilled. I will be buying these books as gifts, as anyone can benefit from this book. What a gift it is to be able to help someone develop oneself, not just through the workplace but in our personal lives too. Your CD on Accelerated Healing was also a huge help to me. This I also bought for a friend as I know it works! Thank you Vicky.

Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - CHOCOLATE
Offered by Jasmine Silk

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 6 May 2011
the silk is comfortable and does not irratate. I am now not waking up early, the alarm wakes me rather than light now. The strap was too big for me so i used a saftey pin to adjust.

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Illustrated)
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Illustrated)

1.0 out of 5 stars where is the audio?, 23 Jan 2011
have same question as customer who bought gullivers travels audio book. bought this and in HOME where "audiobook" should be shown to left of title it is blank. cannot see any link to audio book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2011 5:57 AM GMT

Reiki: Music for the Mind, Body & Spirit
Reiki: Music for the Mind, Body & Spirit

1.0 out of 5 stars reiki cd, 11 Oct 2009
I found this music quite high pitched, as if someone is trying to tune a piano. When relaxing and having reiki this cd can be irratating. This is probably why is was cheap. I have had reiki for the past two years and am now at level one myself. I would recommend REIKI - HEALING JOURNEY - VOLUME 1 - LLEWELLYN. Which I find ideal.