Profile for Mr. Leon Osborne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
9V Zoom GFX-707 Effects processor power supply replacement adaptor
9V Zoom GFX-707 Effects processor power supply replacement adaptor
Offered by County Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the job and fits and works my zoom pedal fine. Everything as described, 9 May 2015
Does the job and fits and works my zoom pedal fine. Everything as described.

Wahl 4 Attachment Comb Set - for Wahl Super Taper, Chromepro, Balding, Magic 5 Star and other Wahl Clippers
Offered by BestStuff UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality replacements for my clippers, 9 May 2015
Everything as described. Good quality replacements for my clippers. I only really needed the number one, but it was more of a bargain to buy the set and have a couple of spares.

Mens Designer Black Leather Wallet - 7 C/Cards, 3 ID Windows, 3 Note Sections & Coin Pocket - Gift Boxed
Offered by Hide and Sleek ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be any good to keep in your jeans pocket (as someone complained ..., 9 May 2015
I had a similar wallet, but the zip broke and it was a few years old so seen this one and went for it. It does the job, plenty of room for all your cards and paper money, receipts etc. and a handy little pocket with flap for a few coins. Wouldn't be any good to keep in your jeans pocket (as someone complained about) unless you don't fill all the compartments up with cards, money and receipts, but that's what I bought it for and it fits nice in your coat pocket. Looks stylish, well made and seems a good quality, time will tell on the longevity as I've only had it a few months.

Ernie Ball 3223 Super Slinky Electric Guitar Strings (Pack of 3 Sets)
Ernie Ball 3223 Super Slinky Electric Guitar Strings (Pack of 3 Sets)
Offered by Limestone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 16 Oct. 2014
Great price, speedy delivery. I've used Ernie Ball strings for years. Reliable and long lasting as long as you look after them by cleaning after use. I use them on all my guitars electric and acoustic, Fender, Gibson and Ibanez. You get that rich 'new string sound' as on all strings, but I find with regular cleaning that sound last and lasts. Everyone will have their own preferences and these are mine, I've tried other makes, but these give me what I want, dependable with a great sound at a competitive price especially this pack of three.

Guitar Lead/Cable: Electric/Electro-Acoustic/Bass/Instrument + Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Dangleberry Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully it will last a lifetime., 23 Aug. 2014
All good.

Fender Custom Shop Performance Series Cable, Black Tweed, 10 foot (3m), Straight Jack to Angled Jack
Offered by Manns Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Ironing my guitar, 23 Aug. 2014
Looks good and so far works well. Obviously can't comment on it's longevity which is always a big problem with guitar leads, but I'm hoping it lasts as long as the lead on our iron has. I chose it for that specific design which has to stand up to the demands of curling and bending it's way up and down an ironing board day in day out.

Fireman Sam 18" Plush Soft Toy
Fireman Sam 18" Plush Soft Toy
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars They both loved it., 23 Aug. 2014
A friend of mine wanted it for her grandson. They both loved it.

Jellyfish Audio Guitar Effects Pedal Small Rubber Feet x4 Crybaby wah
Jellyfish Audio Guitar Effects Pedal Small Rubber Feet x4 Crybaby wah
Offered by Jellyfish Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars I had a stomp box with a missing rubber foot ..., 23 Aug. 2014
I had a stomp box with a missing rubber foot. These were a bit smaller than the one I had to replace, but as I have the four there was no problem. Fast delivery too.

Modern Brown Cream Beige Modern Designer Carpet Home Rug 3 Sizes Available, 160cm x 230cm (5ft 6'' x 7ft 7'')
Offered by HOME SOLUTIONS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 23 Aug. 2014
We needed the rug to go on top of our existing carpet and it is ideal. The delivery was prompt and we are pleased with the quality of the rug for the price we paid.

Stagg SG-A010/7 BK Guitar Stands and Holders
Stagg SG-A010/7 BK Guitar Stands and Holders

5.0 out of 5 stars If I had another seven electrics I'd buy another one of these without hesitation., 18 July 2014
I obviously can't compare it to any other guitar rack as this is the first one that I've purchased.
I found it easy to assemble all though the instructions that came with it were a bit vague about the size bolts and nuts but, when you have them there in front of you it's just a matter of using your common sense (there are only eight of them anyway).
It comes in a slim box and in seven sections. Once you've familiarized yourself with the parts you'll have it constructed in about fifteen minutes (and that's taking your time) but, you will need a spanner to tighten things up as the set only comes with an allen key. Once up, it looks good and is sturdy but, I would recommend siting it where you want before placing all the guitars in and then trying to move it. This might sound obvious but, after you've set it all up and placed your guitars in, your wife may come in and say, 'I think they would look better if you placed them by there'..........sigh! and they did.
It comes in black metal and all areas that have contact with the guitars are foam covered.
It can also be folded up easily for transport or storage.
I have seven electric guitars in there and they fit great even with whammy bars and all the straps on however, I do question being able to fit seven acoustics in. You may though be able to fit one on each end.
All in all I am very happy to have bought it for my electric guitars, it's a great space saver and supports them securely.
After checking out other guitar rack prices this is value for money and the seller I purchased from, 'Manns Music' is selling at a very competitive price.
I would recommend both the rack and the company who incidentally, delivered it securely and extra fast.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2014 6:16 PM GMT