Profile for Mrs. N. Grayson-footitt > Reviews

Content by Mrs. N. Grayso...

Mrs. N. Grayson-footitt (UK)

"SRC" 66" width x 54" drop, Blackout Thermal Curtain Lining. ***Now Includes 20 Curtain Hooks ***
Offered by The Linen Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 July 2010
These blackout linings do a great job - and my son finally sleeps at night! They are easily attached to the curtain hooks and don't need any messing about. Would definitely recommend them to others.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 April 2010
If I could have found dinosaur curtains elsewhere I would have returned this product. There was only one tie back with the curtains (fortunately I didn't want to use them)and they are very thin. The heading tape had no threads for the hooks; I had to use a darning needle and pull the middle draw string out for each hook - it took me ages! Not yet used quilt cover but I'm not expecting anything superb.

Ben 10 Total Transformation Game
Ben 10 Total Transformation Game
Offered by scificollectorshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Ben 10 Fan pleased, 23 April 2010
My son is a big fan of Ben 10 and really enjoys this game. I think it's okay but quite boring - I wouldn't want to play it over and over! However it's easy to play with minimal setting up.

Dinosaur embroided lampshade
Dinosaur embroided lampshade

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 23 April 2010
This review is from: Dinosaur embroided lampshade
Fantastic product. This is a great addition if you are creating a dinosaur bedroom. It looks fabulous and is good quality.

dinsoaur stickers,wall stickers,boys rooms, kids stickers
dinsoaur stickers,wall stickers,boys rooms, kids stickers
Offered by Tigerlilyprints

3.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur Room, 23 April 2010
Stickers are okay - not as dynamic as the Fun-to-See stickers but they look nice. I have used them to decorate a pelmet and they look good but I didn't think they'd have enough impact to transform a room using them alone.

Numberjacks - Standing By To Zoom! [DVD]
Numberjacks - Standing By To Zoom! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Numberjacks

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleased little boy, 23 April 2010
I bought this for my 2 year old and he thinks it's fantastic!! I hate it (because I can't stand any of the voices) but it makes him happy so I endure it for his sake.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2012 9:48 AM GMT

A Century of Brighton (Century of South of England)
A Century of Brighton (Century of South of England)
by David Arscott

5.0 out of 5 stars Great memories, 23 April 2010
I bought this for my Dad who grew up in Brighton. He absolutely loved it and said it brought back many memories for him. Well worth the money

Dinosaur Nursery and Bedroom Walll Stickers
Dinosaur Nursery and Bedroom Walll Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 23 April 2010
I used Fun-to-See stickers when I created an underwater theme for my older son and thought the stickers were fantastic. I wasn't disappointed with the dinosaur stickers. They are really easy to apply and my son loves his dinosaur room. They are definately the best qaulity wall stickers that I have used.