Profile for Geraldine Fernandez-Hart > Reviews

Content by Geraldine Fern...

Geraldine Fernandez-Hart

Samsung RL42LGMH Silver Frost Free Fridge Freezer
Samsung RL42LGMH Silver Frost Free Fridge Freezer

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this fridge freezer except the outer casing does get ..., 7 July 2014
I like this fridge freezer except the outer casing does get warm down each side. According to the instructions this is quite normal...

This Little Potty: Ladybird Touch and Feel (Ladybird Touch & Feel)
This Little Potty: Ladybird Touch and Feel (Ladybird Touch & Feel)
by Ladybird
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loves this book and I think it will ..., 7 July 2014
My granddaughter loves this book and I think it will be very help full when it is time to potty train her

2 Column Month to View Planner
2 Column Month to View Planner
Offered by MightyHousewares

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 July 2014
Found this OK but could do with more space to write in

The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet - Lose weight, get healthy and feel amazing: As seen in the hit film 'Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead'
by Joe Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars Am sleeping much better and generally feel very well, 7 July 2014
I found this book very inspiring. At 72 years old , I have given up caffeine, haven't had a cuppa for 2 months now and don't miss it at all. I have adapted juicing into my diet as an extra boost of healthy eating, didn't do a full reboot as I have no need to lose weight. Am sleeping much better and generally feel very well.