Profile for Geraldine Fernandez-Hart > Reviews

Content by Geraldine Fern...

Geraldine Fernandez-Hart

Deluxe 2 In 1 Stroller Pushchair Buggy Footmuff - Black To Fit Maclaren, oBaby, Zeta Vooom, Tippitoes, Hauck, Chicco, Graco Mamas And Papas

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal footmuff form Baby Travel, 25 Nov 2014
This footmuff is so cosy and warm for my 20mth old granddaughter, and she loves to snuggle down into it on a cold day. Very good value would definitely recommend.

NEW RAINCOVER FOR MACLAREN TECHNO XT AND TECHNO XLR RAIN COVER
NEW RAINCOVER FOR MACLAREN TECHNO XT AND TECHNO XLR RAIN COVER
Offered by Baby Travel LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this item, 25 Nov 2014
This rain cover fits my McLaren techno XT buggy perfectly, and actually gives more protection than the original McLaren one. Would definitely recommend.

Samsung RL42LGMH Silver Frost Free Fridge Freezer
Samsung RL42LGMH Silver Frost Free Fridge Freezer

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this fridge freezer except the outer casing does get ..., 7 July 2014
I like this fridge freezer except the outer casing does get warm down each side. According to the instructions this is quite normal...

This Little Potty: Ladybird Touch and Feel (Ladybird Touch & Feel)
This Little Potty: Ladybird Touch and Feel (Ladybird Touch & Feel)
by Ladybird
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loves this book and I think it will ..., 7 July 2014
My granddaughter loves this book and I think it will be very help full when it is time to potty train her

2 Column Month to View Planner
2 Column Month to View Planner
Offered by MightyHousewares

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 July 2014
Found this OK but could do with more space to write in

The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet - Lose weight, get healthy and feel amazing: As seen in the hit film 'Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead'
by Joe Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars Am sleeping much better and generally feel very well, 7 July 2014
I found this book very inspiring. At 72 years old , I have given up caffeine, haven't had a cuppa for 2 months now and don't miss it at all. I have adapted juicing into my diet as an extra boost of healthy eating, didn't do a full reboot as I have no need to lose weight. Am sleeping much better and generally feel very well.