Profile for S. E. Lowe > Reviews

Content by S. E. Lowe

S. E. Lowe (Gloucester)

Travel Camera Battery Charger for Panasonic SDR-S26 Camcorder - UK, USA and EU plugs included - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat product, great to take on holiday!, 8 Oct 2014
This is a really good product. It is small and neat with adapter plugs that attach to the end of it then plug directly into the socket. There are adapters for Europe and the USA so it can be plugged directly into the socket without the need for an adaptor plug. This also means there is no trailing cable.
My previous charger worked by charging the battery while in the camcorder, which meant I could not use the camcorder whilst charging my spare battery. This travel battery charger allows me to use my camcorder at the same time. There is also a cable to allow batteries to be charged in the car, which is very useful.
The battery charger is very compact so is easy to pack and take on holiday with you.

TRAVALO PURE EXCEL purple 5 ml
TRAVALO PURE EXCEL purple 5 ml
Offered by homeshop3000

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for your handbag!!, 8 Oct 2014
I bought myself one of these last year and it is great for carrying in my handbag filled with my favourite perfume. It's really easy to fill without having to use funnels etc.
I was so pleased with it I have bought 3 more for Christmas presents.
Please beware though... I initially bought a cheaper version which wouldn't fill properly and was not so attractive. I then purchased the genuine Travalo item and love it!

Madeleine Goes to the Moon
Madeleine Goes to the Moon
by Peter Lynas

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely book to read to young children, 6 Oct 2014
A really lovely book for young children with a lovely story that they they can relate too and love to read again and again. Beautifully illustrated with so much detail, I keep seeing different things every time I look at it. I bought this for my granddaughter who is almost four. She loved it! When I later chose another of her favourite books to read to her she pushed it aside and handed me 'Madeleine Goes to the Moon' to read again!
I hope there will be more stories like this one to follow.

TRAVALO PURE EXCEL hot pink 5 ml
TRAVALO PURE EXCEL hot pink 5 ml
Offered by homeshop3000

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my handbag!, 4 Feb 2014
I have previously bought a cheaper copy of the Travalo perfume spray and it was poor quality and did not work properly. It was worth paying that bit extra, although still a very good price. This one is so much nicer, works properly and comes in a nice plastic case. I love it and carry it in my handbag all the time. Thinking of ordering another so I can take 2 different perfumes when I go away.

Mega Bloks Barbie: Build 'n Style Convertible
Mega Bloks Barbie: Build 'n Style Convertible
Offered by Home Leisure Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Great play value, 4 Feb 2014
We bought this as an extra for our granddaughter's 6th birthday and it was a perfect choice. She loves playing with small figures and loves Barbie so it was a hit!

Mega Bloks Barbie Build N Play Tropical Resort
Mega Bloks Barbie Build N Play Tropical Resort
Offered by TOYS.inc (STILL SHIPPING THROUGHOUT THE HOLIDAY PERIOD)

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit with our 6 year old granddaughter, 4 Feb 2014
We bought this for our granddaughter as a birthday present a few days after Christmas. She loved it and spent most of the day playing with it.

Wanderlust
Wanderlust

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Wanderlust (MP3 Download)
This is a refreshing collection of new songs from the talented Sophie Ellis-Bexter. We do not tire of listening to it. Absolutely great!

Neewer Suction Mount Stand Holder for TomTom ONE 125, ONE 125 SE, ONE 130, ONE 130-S, ONE 140, ONE 140-S, TomTom XL 325, XL 325-S, XL 330, XL 330-S, XL 335-S, XL 335 LE, XL 340, XL 340-S, XL 350T. XL 350M, XL 350, TomTom XL 325, XL 325-S, XL 330, XL 330-S, XL 335-S, XL 335 LE, XL 340, XL340-S, XL 350T. XL 350M, XL 350, TomTom XXL 530-S, XXL 535-T, XXL 540-S, XXL 550, XXL 550T, TomTom PRO 4000, TomTom PRO 8000, TomTom ONE 22, ONE 22 Europe, ONE Europe 22 Assist, TomTom ONE Regional, ONE Regional Assist, TomTom Europe 22, XL Regional Assist, XL Europe 22 Traffic, TomTom XL Regional, TomTom XL Regional Traffic
Offered by Happy Sales UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 19 Mar 2013
I use this with a SatNav Mat on my dashboard and it is perfect! I leave it attached to the mat and just clip my TomTom in and out as required. It is very easy to swivel to adjust its position to the best viewpoint.
I previously had a more expensive suction holder which was always coming unstuck, particularly when in clipping the TomTom. This one was much cheaper and does not come unstuck. I am very pleased with it, especially for the price.

Large Yellow Non-Slip 6.5 x 24 inch Ruler (Patchwork & Quilting) - Le Summit
Large Yellow Non-Slip 6.5 x 24 inch Ruler (Patchwork & Quilting) - Le Summit
Offered by Barnyarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Ruler, 19 Mar 2013
Clear markings, easy to position on material and yellow colour makes markings easy to see. Good size for cutting larger pieces of fabric.

Milk Frother
Milk Frother

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!.. Quick and easy really frothy milk, 4 May 2010
This review is from: Milk Frother
Had a battery operated frother before which took forever to get slightly frothy milk.
Since buying this frother we have frothy coffee all the time - it's so quick and easy to get really frothy milk.
I would definitely recommend it.