Profile for ddeetee > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Morphy Richards 720503 Power Steam Pro Clean and Steam, 1500 Watt Steam Mop
Morphy Richards 720503 Power Steam Pro Clean and Steam, 1500 Watt Steam Mop

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes clean floors easy!, 12 July 2014
Get one of these! Lovely clean floors without the need to get down on your knees! One tip, put it on high for 5 minutes before using. Also good on my carpets and mats. I wouldn't be without it, with 2 dogs and an outdoor loving man, it used to be a struggle to deal with mud, dog hair and general smells. And the bendy head gets into corners and edges. But I do keep it on high almost all the time, and hoover the floors first - but it still picks up stuff I have left behind. I love it!

Merrell Women's Calia Otter Hiking Athletic Shoes J55690 6 UK, 39 EU
Merrell Women's Calia Otter Hiking Athletic Shoes J55690 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Merrell first class comfy shoe., 31 Jan 2014
The headline sums it up. I have not worn these much yet, am still enjoying my other Merrell shoes, so am keeping these mostly for trips away and town walking at the moment. They are a little more stylish than the Siren Breeze Trekking shoes in my book - so better for 'best' wearing. I would recommend these, especially if they are still on offer. You won't get a better walking shoe at the price.

Berghaus Women's WMNS Explorer Ridge Hiking Boot Brown 80021 B90 6 UK
Berghaus Women's WMNS Explorer Ridge Hiking Boot Brown 80021 B90 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These are very comfortable for walking boots., 31 Jan 2014
They didn't need breaking in, I could use them straight away. Most walking boots take some time before they are comfortable, but not these. I have worn them in this wet weather and kept dry. I would recommend them.

Merrell Womens Siren Breeze Trekking and Hiking Shoes J16402 Brindle 6 UK, 39 EU Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 31 Jan 2014
This is the first time I have bought Merrell shoes - did so because of the good reviews (which is why I am writing this, I find them very helpful). They are indeed very comfortable, although I did have to put in a small insole under the one provided, but that's because everyone said buy a half size bigger. They now fit perfectly and have not been off my feet! About the only shoes I have ever bought that you don't have to break in. I have bought and just received another pair slightly different but on offer as well, and they too fit perfectly. At last I have a make I can trust! Not madly stylish but perfectly adequate - and these days comfort over style is what I want! I would recommend them, especially if you have wider feet.

Gardener's Churn Of Twine - Gift
Gardener's Churn Of Twine - Gift
Offered by Otherland

5.0 out of 5 stars Emits the job, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Gardener's Churn Of Twine - Gift
I had been looking for a Christmas present that was unusual but useful for an avid gardener - this is just the job. I must re-order one for myself because I can't count the rolls of garden string I have lost (or the dog has pinched) over the years. Such a simple idea but utterly brilliant. Beautifully packed, it arrived the next day. Can't fault it in Any way.
I am now going to look at other items this company might have. A VERY HAPPY GARDEN BUNNY!

Easy Fit Stretch Elastic Arm Chair One Seater Linen Stone Fabric Slip Over Washable Cover
Offered by HallwaysHouseholdTextiles

5.0 out of 5 stars For the money, these are a great buy., 14 Nov 2013
These covers don't fit quite as well as made to measure, but are far better than other one size fits all cover - and I am really pleased with them. The neutral color works well, they wash brilliantly and are so affordable I have been able to buy 2 pairs for each chair, so I am no longer embarrassed by my dear old comfy chairs! The seat bit is reinforced so even if they are tight when first fitted, they soon settle down with no splits or tears. They arrived in 2 days in nice little plastic covers you can keep the spare ones in. I would recommend them to people who, like me, have dogs indoors and a messy partner! If you had a really large easy chair, it might be better to get a 2 seater cover to be sure of a good fit, but I love mine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great offer, 29 Mar 2013
This was a great offer and I find these bras comfortable, easy to wear and they wash well. I probably would not have bought them if they had been very highly priced, but the introductory offer was fantastic.

Invision® iPad 2 3 & 4 Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad 2 3 4 Cover Hot Pink)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, 29 Mar 2013
Much better than my last iPad cover, you have the whole screen in view and so no dusty edges! I bought the hot pink because another reviewer said it was a nice shade, and it is, more raspberry than hot pink, so I am very pleased with it.

small 24" strong dog cage non chip silver dog cage by Doghealth ck24
small 24" strong dog cage non chip silver dog cage by Doghealth ck24
Offered by DogHealth - leaders in dogcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly - a nice cage, 29 Mar 2013
Just what I needed, and the silver color is much less intrusive in the room than the black one I already have. There is a door lock which is good, and I am pleased with this cage.

Clematis Arabella Climber
Clematis Arabella Climber
Offered by Crowders

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt arrival,well packaged, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Clematis Arabella Climber
This clematis has so far survived the awful weather and is looking fine. It is a robust plant and I have high hopes that I will be thrilled with it!

Page: 1 | 2