Profile for J. Bethell > Reviews

Content by J. Bethell

J. Bethell "jabeth" (Worthing , UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North
Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 30 Jan 2014
It failed to run properly, so I deleted it. It was not worth the time taken to download it. Avoid it.

Rodgers and Hammerstein Collection [DVD]
Rodgers and Hammerstein Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gordon MacRae
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Rogers and Hammerstein Greats, 30 Jan 2014
Excellent music, great story lines, brilliant Technicolor. Classic Musicals that all the family can watch together and enjoy. A great selection of movies.

Musicals: The Collection [DVD] [2011]
Musicals: The Collection [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Judy Garland
Price: 17.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of family entertainment., 30 Jan 2014
A great selection of 40's and 50's Hollywood Musicals, from the Golden Age. Everyone is a classic and some, like Annie Get Your Gun, were unreleased for many years.

Addis Super Dry Mop Refill
Addis Super Dry Mop Refill
Offered by SOC ONLINE
Price: 5.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Addis Mop Heads, 30 Jan 2014
I have had trouble lately, finding these in my local supermarket. I was, therefore, delighted to find them listed. A++++

25 x 2nd Class Standard Stamps Royal Mail Post Office
25 x 2nd Class Standard Stamps Royal Mail Post Office
Offered by Xoo
Price: 18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Jan 2014
Fantastic value - stamps cheaper than the post office charge. I don't know how they do it, but I think it is excellent value. I recommed it.

BIRUGEAR SlimBook Leather HandStrap Stand Case with Screen Protector, Stylus, Headset for Hisense Sero 7 Pro (M470BSA) - 7 inch Android Tablet (Black Case)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bundle of goodies for 72" TABLETS, 30 Jan 2014
The slimbook case is sturdy and fits perfectly, and provides good protection against knocks, bumps and rough handling. The built in stand works satisfactorily and the extras are a real bonus. Well worth the money.

BIRUGEAR Premium Crystal HD Clear Screen Protector Film + Cleaning Pad for Hisense Sero 7 Pro (M470BSA) - 7 inch Android Tablet
Offered by BlueMall
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential stuff, 30 Jan 2014
I was getting fed up with the smudges on my Hisense Tablet's screen. It seemed to retain finger marks more than most tablets. This film has solved the problem, there are spares in case it gets marked or damaged, and the cleaning pad works brilliantly to clear the screen before applying the film.

The Donkey Serenade
The Donkey Serenade
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, Brilliant voice, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Donkey Serenade (MP3 Download)
Great Tune, Brilliant voice. A classic version of the song by a wonderful singer, who tragically died far too young.

Blaze Gear Sega Master System LCD Handheld Small Box Version - Features 30 Master System and Game Gear Games
Offered by SupaStock
Price: 25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little handheld, 30 Jan 2014
I was a bit wary after reading some of the reviews, but went ahead and bought one. It was faulty and I returned for a no quibble refund. I was refunded within 10 days, and took a chance and bought another. For the price, I think it is great. 30 games for 30 - a real bargain. The graphics are tiny but the games all play as they should. I don't see a problem with the tiny screw, as they supply a screwdriver, and the battery cover clips securely shut without the need for replacing the screw. The games are just as infuriatingly challenging as I remember them, and stherefore entertaining. The device is light and the buttons responsive, except that I can't get the cursor ti move as fast as I want, in games like Assault City! Maybe its just that my thumbs aren't responsive??? All in all I can find little to fault in this device, certainly for the price. The graphics are dated because of the limited resolution, but I wasn't expecting anything more sophisticated, so I am not in the least disappointed. It gets two thumbs up from me.

A Gal In Calico
A Gal In Calico
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great number from a great group, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Gal In Calico (MP3 Download)
Nostalgia rules. A wonderful dip back in time, with this terrific group. Yet another classic track from Man Tran.
Full marks..