Profile for MUX > Reviews

GENUINE INNOVATIONS Ultraflate Plus
GENUINE INNOVATIONS Ultraflate Plus
Offered by TORNARI SPORTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb - quick and easy, 15 May 2013
Small enough to fit in the saddle bag and saves lugging a pump around.

Only had to use this twice but both times it's inflated the tyre within a couple of seconds. Saves all of the aggravation.

Fantastic product and I'd encourage any keen cyclist to buy one.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars If you can get past the earthy taste..., 15 May 2013
...you will find that these work quite well.

I've used these a few times on long rides and runs and although I'm no expert I find that they do improve my performance.

A little expensive however.

Topeak Hexus II Bike Multitool - Black,
Topeak Hexus II Bike Multitool - Black,

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have - wish there was more fittings, 15 May 2013
This has proven useful so far, seems well made and robust.

My only criticism is that it has a limited choice of alan key sizes on it which doesn't fit most of the fittings on my bike.

Look Keo Plus Pedal Cleats
Look Keo Plus Pedal Cleats

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, 15 May 2013
I've done around 500 miles with these so far and they have proven to be good quality so far.

No signs of wear, really durable and robust. I'd certainly recommend them.

Look Keo Cleat Cover - Black
Look Keo Cleat Cover - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Look Keo Cleat Cover (Sports)
A bit bulky for my small saddle bag but a necessary piece of kit to protect my cleats. Doing the job great and show very little wear so far after extensive use.

Park Tool Emergency Tyre Boot -
Park Tool Emergency Tyre Boot -
Offered by Drover Cycles Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 15 May 2013
Thankfully only had to use these once and they held up perfectly well.

They are great to take out on long rides, easy to store permanently in the saddle bag because of their size.

A great failsafe.

Targus AWE55EU Laptop Cooling Pad 2 fans laptop cooler fits 15"-17"
Targus AWE55EU Laptop Cooling Pad 2 fans laptop cooler fits 15"-17"

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - works perfectly, 15 May 2013
I have had real problems with my HP laptop overheating recently, even to the point where it was shutting itself down. I bought this after reading the reviews and I'm glad I did. It has taken a huge burden off my laptop fans which run much slower now, and the airflow it generates is impressive. The fans in this are almost silent, definitely quieter than the laptop fans, and the ventilation it offers is second to none.

I cannot recommend this item more highly and, for the price, I'd recommend it for any laptop user, even if it's just for comfortable use of the laptop on your knee or in bed etc.

Atom PhenSlim 50mg Advanced Slimming Pills with Phentramine-Rx - Pot of 60 Tablets

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE REVIEWS, 7 Feb. 2013
I urge anyone who is reading the reviews for this company's products to click on each "Reviewer's" profile and see what other products they have reviewed.

Amazingly they have either only reviewed this one (usually 5star) or have reviewed this one and another similar product from the same company.

My guess is that the company have people submitting fake reviews. Probably says it all about the product really.