Profile for Trish > Reviews

Content by Trish

Trish

LeapFrog Tag Book: Disney-Pixar Cars Tractor Tipping (Works with LeapReader)
LeapFrog Tag Book: Disney-Pixar Cars Tractor Tipping (Works with LeapReader)
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent and fun, 20 Jan 2011
Bought this for my 4 year old grandson who loves it. Lots of games and things for him to do.
Also when you track the progress on the PC he felt really clever when I showed him his progress, wanted to do it again so that he could do better next time. I have since bought more of these books as I was so pleased with it !!
a must for any child learning to read, or gaining more reading skills.

Klip Kitz Toy Story Buzz Lightyear
Klip Kitz Toy Story Buzz Lightyear
Offered by gosling toys

1.0 out of 5 stars child loved it I hated it, 20 Jan 2011
bought this for my 4 year old grandson who absolutely loves it, but the toy keeps falling to pieces.
as soon as you fix one part another part is broken, it drives me mad putting it back together !

Klip Kitz Toy Story Buzz Lightyear and Spaceship
Klip Kitz Toy Story Buzz Lightyear and Spaceship

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this for your sanity !!!, 14 Jan 2011
I bought both the Buzz Lightyear Spaceship and seperate Buzz for my 4 year old grandson for Christmas.

He loved it - I hated it!! Fell apart as soon as he started playing with it and then kept asking me to fix it again. As it took ages to put together, took all my patience and more!! I will find a place in the bin as soon as he gets fed up with it.