Profile for Marie R > Reviews

Content by Marie R

Marie R (South Yorkshire)

Luxury Wicker Pet sofa,dog sofa, dog couch,with cushion, Small,M,L,XL Available (XLarge, Dark Navy)
Offered by EASYUK

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell Apart After Little Use, 31 May 2014
Approx. 2 Days After Ordering The Bed/Sofa Arrived Really Well Wrapped To The Point That It Took Two Of Us To Get It Open....Really Impressed. The Bed Itself Came With A Dark Grey Liner Which Matches The Wicker Basket Better. The Only Thing That Spoilt The Bed/Sofa Was That Approx 6/8 Of The Wicker Ends (Which Are Sharp) Were Actually Poking Into The Bed Area But After Using A Hacksaw To Take The Ends Off This Was Easily Solved. Something To Check On But Otherwise The Sofa Is A Perfect Size For Our Large Labrador/Collie That Is When Our Other Dog Gives Him A Chance To Get In It. The Reason We Knocked A Star Off Was Because If We Could Solve This Problem Why Could It Not Have Been Solved At The Manufacturing Process.
Further Notes 31/05/14:-
I Have To Add These Further Comments Because The Sofa Has Now So Seriously Deteriated That The Sofa Is Now In A Spare Bedroom Waiting To See What Lucas The Head Of This Company Is Going To Do About It. These Are The Problems That Have Happened With The Bed Since Writing The First Review And I Must Stress This Is Not From Mis-use.
1) Approx. 14 Days After The Dogs Started To Occasionally Use It We Noticed That The Cushions Were Splitting. They Only Had To Be Touched And The Grain On The Material Split Even Further, A Definite Flaw in The Material. We Contacted LUCAS Who Said "No Problems I Will Send Replacements".
2) 1 Month Later The Cushions Had Still Not Arrived By Which Time They Had Been Taken Out And Replaced With New Cover's.
3) As Well As This The Wicker Had Started To Fail & Come Apart In Several Areas And One Of The Legs Had Decided To Take A Turn For The Worse. We Contacted LUCAS Again Who Quite Rightly Wanted Photographic Proof We Sent About 13-14 Pictures To Show Him Just How Bad t Was & What Had Happened. He Replied With The Answer That He Would Replace It As Soon As New Stock Came In March.
4) March Came So I Contacted Again LUCAS APPARANTLEY IN CHINA Sorting Out A New Delivery. Yippee Possibly Some Movement.
5) April Came And I Contacted LUCAS Yet Again He Still Hadn't Forgotten About The New Bed Was Starting To Get A Little Apprehensive By Now. In Between This I Had Contacted Amazon a-z Guarantee Who Promise To Cover All Your Products If Anything Goes Wrong, WRONG Because I hadn't Returned The Bed In 14 Days (10 Of These It Was Still Wrapped Up Waiting For Christmas & I Didn't Realise It Was Going To Fall Apart So Seriously In The Remaining 4 Days) The Other Reason Given Was Because I Hadn't Contacted Amazon In 3 Months I Wasn't Covered, They Just Didn't Want To Know, It Was Down To The Seller Easypet/EASYUK International Ltd 433 Chester road Manchester M16 9HA.
6) May Came And The 'Replacement Bed' Still Hadn't Arrived And I Contacted Lucas Again ,,,, Guess What LUCAS IN CHINA For Another Container Load Of Beds But Not Forgot About Our Dogs Bed Will Ship When Available.
End Of May No Replacement Cushions And No Replacement Bed Even Though The Web Site Shows Them As Still Being Available.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED:-
Please Inspect This Bed Very Carefully When You Get It Delivered And
Ordering From Amazon Please Don't Leave It More That 14 Days Before Testing Your Product Otherwise You're Not Covered Under A-Z Guarantee.
IF IN DOUBT Or Can't Test It In That Time .... SEND IT BACK And Order Another One

Super Soft Faux Mink Brown Beige Animal Collie Dogs Sofa Blanket Throw Large 160cm x 220cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice!, 5 Mar 2014
The Only Down Side To This Blanket Is That They Ran Out Before I Could Order A Second One. Everything About This Blanket Is Scrummy.

feppbc Door / Window Stopper Border Collie Dog 10 x 16 cm
feppbc Door / Window Stopper Border Collie Dog 10 x 16 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Much Much Much Smaller Than Anticipated, 5 Mar 2014
The Picture Actually Makes The Doorstop Look Bigger Than It Is. Yes It Does Tell You The Size But These Are At The Extremes. How It Was Supposed To Hold A Door I Don't Know. The Down Side To This Is That It Is Lovlier Than It Appears On The Photo But Certainly Wouldn't Keep A Collie Happy.

Gor Pets Radiator Hammock, Cream Sherpa
Gor Pets Radiator Hammock, Cream Sherpa

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Puppy Love But Pussy Love., 10 Jan 2014
This Item Came Quickly As Most Things Do With Amazon Exactly As Pictured, It Was Easily Put Together In A Matter Of Minutes. Once It Was Attached To The Radiator Which With Our Radiators Being Quite Thick Took A Little While To Work Out How To Safely Attach It. We Didn't Want Him Dropping Off Literally In The Middle Of The Night. Our Cat Took To It Straight Away To The Point He Only Gets Up For His Breakfast And Tea, Very Rare That We See Him Now. Well Worth The Purchase.

Luxury Wicker Pet sofa,dog sofa, dog couch,with cushion, Small,M,L,XL Available (XLarge)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wicker Pet Sofa XL Bed, 28 Dec 2013
Further Notes 31/05/14:-
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED:-
Please Inspect This Bed Very Carefully When You Get It Delivered And
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2014 8:20 PM GMT

Kärcher 6m High Pressure Hose Extension - Pre 2007 System Pressure Washer Accessory For K3 - K7 Series Machines

2.0 out of 5 stars Delivered Quickly But Does Not Fit A New K4 Pressure Washer, 13 April 2012
Unusually I didn't Read Any Of The Reviews I Just Wish I Had. It Would Have Saved Me A Lot Of Time And Trouble. This Extension Hose That Fits K2-K7 (As Advertised)...DIDN'T. This Hose Has A Screw Thread On Both Ends But The K4 That I Bought A Month Ago Only Accepts A "Push Fit". Fortunately Amazon Have Been Good About Accepting It Back Although I Believe It It Costing Me The Postage. Perhaps Amazon Should Really Change Description To Stop This Happening So Often.

Kärcher K4.600 T200 Pressure Washer
Kärcher K4.600 T200 Pressure Washer
Offered by Topnotchsales

4.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, 10 Mar 2012
It Was After Reading Many Reviews On Many Different Jet Washers Before I Decided On Buying This One. The Machine Was Delivered With Amazons Usual Speedy Delivery Service. We Set About Putting The Machine Together Which Was No Mean Feat With A Manual That Seems To Have Been Written Just To Aid Confusion. Eventually We Realised That One Of The Plastic Parts Which Holds The Cable When The Machine Is Put Away Wasn't Included (Hence The 4 Stars And Not 5). This Only Added To The Confusion. We Have Contacted Karcher About This But Didn't Feel That This Needed The Machine To Be Returned.
Just To Give You An Idea How Much Easier This Has Made My Job, The Patio Used To Take Me A Full Day If Not Longer To Clean With The Old Jet Washer, This Machine Did The Same Job In Around 2 Hours. The Patio Cleaner Just Hovers So When You Have Done Your Cleaning You Still Don't Feel As Tired As You Normally Do When Using A Jet Spray And Obviously (Because Of The Speed)You Are Using Less Water And Electricity. It Really Is A Joy To Use And Watch It Cut Through Years Of Dirt, Grime And Moss
One Last Bonus Is That By Using The Patio Cleaner You Get Nowhere Near As Soaked as When Using The Jet Spray
I Am Really Impressed With This Machine And In This Case You Really Do Get What You Pay For.
EDIT:Regarding The Missing Part:-
This Is The Email We Received From Karcher (Slightly Edited)

Thank you for contacting the Home & Garden Helpline.
We would like to advise you that the cable holder for the K4.600 Pressure Washer is not included
in the scope of delivery for this model. The cable holder is only included with the K5.600 pressure
washer.
In the operating manual under the heading Operation, it states that the Scope of Delivery of your
appliance is illustrated on the packaging.
In addition, under Description of Appliance, the operating instructions describe the fullest
configuration possible, depending on the model. The actual specification of your appliance will be
shown on the packaging.
The Cable Holder is available as a separate item, the part number you require is 90376220 and is
available direct from Karcher UK by calling 01295 752200.
Alternatively you can purchase this from [...]
If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Kind Regards
The Karcher Home & Garden Helpline Team

So I Suggest If You Want A Complete Machine At Least Now You Know Which Model To Buy Before You Get All The Parts Included....Possibly

All I Want for Christmas is You (Book 1 Fate with a Helping Hand Holiday Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars rie's review, 7 Dec 2011
This is a heart warming christmas romance that will have you saying arrrrr all the way through it. I enjoyed the book so much i will track down other books by this authur and see how they fair. Well worth reading at night time to relax and calm you for a good night sleep.