Profile for J. Honey > Reviews

Content by J. Honey

J. Honey "Angelika" (Wales)

Understanding Reiki: From Self-Care to Energy Medicine
Understanding Reiki: From Self-Care to Energy Medicine
by Chyna Honey

5.0 out of 5 stars My review of Understanding Reiki, 30 Jan. 2015
I am a Reiki master teacher. I was also a Reiki Level I instructor of this author. I was blown away by the depth, love and commitment the author has shown to Reiki. The interest in going with Reiki to another level is something that I believe and my own belief is that everyone on the planet be reiki level 1 attuned. I hope that this book will support this into being. Its fun, informative and full of amazing insights that can offer advice, and information to any reiki student or anyone in interested in healing. I suggest you buy it whatever you level is, and enjoy all it has to offer you. I strive as a healer to suggest and offer only books on healing that I feel promote the healing itself as a lifestyle and an integration into human being, energy and consciousness. This book supports this and I will be offering it to my students in my practice and suggesting that anyone interested in reiki purchase this book as a good course of information on the subject.

Journey to Ixtlan: the lessons of Don Juan

The Loving Dead
The Loving Dead
by Amelia Beamer

5.0 out of 5 stars a new slant JEhoney, 19 Oct. 2011
This review is from: The Loving Dead (Paperback)
This book gives us a whole new slant on the zombie genre. The characters are like many people that I have met from the area and to me that adds another element the details of the places that I have been to. It is worth reading just for the ending that to me now seems natural but before would have been unimaginable. You dont have to be a zombie to read this book but it just might help. Cant wait for the follow up.

Way of the Wizards - New Blood
Way of the Wizards - New Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars The wife's review - dont knock it., 19 Oct. 2011
This book has been in my life for 5years now, it has been so in my life the wizards took on a life of their own to me. Sure I am the wife, and I have watched my hubby suffer in all the ways that writers suffer. We argued over characters and rejoiced in the growth of them together. So yes I am biased in some ways, but I am still writing a review.
Its a fun, lighthearted, piece of informative humanity expressed in a delightfully complicated simple-isation.
I have heard many comment on the writers style, but having read it more than once and in each time I myself having been in a differant emotional state in my life I managed to find the key that allowed me to connect and feel what he is trying to achieve. And that contiually shows me that this book and the future series of books for each person can hit upon many levels of our humaness, sometimes happy, sad, angry or just in need of some truth that gives you a hug at the same time. Magic, nature and human nature all rolled into one. Its a diamond.

Sense And Sensibility (Collector's Edition) [1996] [DVD] [2002]
Sense And Sensibility (Collector's Edition) [1996] [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Emma Thompson
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow.. what can i say, 8 Feb. 2009
How can you reduce Kate Winslet and Emma Thompson to a review..
What perfect casting by Ang lee and what wonderful directing.. and such awesome performances by all..
I do not know why I facny Alan Rickman, but I do.. But Kate and Emma.. bloody hell. What I love about both, is how fresh and embracing they are of all characters they play in film.
They bring a vibrancy to a character that I just fall in love with them and could watch them over and over again. Amazing actors.. up there with Judy Dench for sure..
I am proud to be British when I watch actors like these. The creme de la creme..
Fine performances by all.. and a great production one Jane Austen would be proud of I am sure if she was alive today.

The Jane Austen ITV Collection - Mansfield Park / Northanger Abbey / Emma (3 Disc Box Set) [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Billie Piper

5.0 out of 5 stars Jane Austen - the best, 8 Feb. 2009
I did like these productions... yes they dont have a patch on P&P or Sense and sensibility, or even the Persuasion. But they are good, and I thought Kate Beckinsale was fab...
There were elemants in all that I did not like but for the most part I enjoyed. Its just good to have them on film to enjoy as well as reading the books.. perfect for a sunday afternoon..

Mind How You Go
Mind How You Go

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW - Skye does it again, 18 Aug. 2006
This review is from: Mind How You Go (Audio CD)
WOW - I just got the new Skye Album. I have been a Morcheeba fan for many years, but in seeing they dropped Skye much to my dismay, I waited eagerly for this release, and believe me folks you wont be disappointed. Once again she serenades us with her cool, calm, serene voice, such beauty! I havent bought the new morcheeba album yet, as in hearing a few tracks I was not convinced that their choice was a good one for the band. BUT one thing for sure, they did Skye a favour. This album is on par with the Big Calm, so if thats where she is starting from then I say ....Bring it ON... !!! And as I wipe my brow in relief that she is not lost to us. I bow in your direction Skye with thanks. BUY THIS ALBUM!!! COZ THIS LADY ROCKS.