Profile for jol > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nails Inc York Feathers Polish
Nails Inc York Feathers Polish

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Effect, 18 Sep 2013
This looks very pretty but I have found it quite hard to apply evenly and also it was very textured on the nails and even with a top coat it flaked off quite quickly. Even still, it lasted a coupe of days. Quite difficult to remove.

Nail Rock Caviar Neptune
Nail Rock Caviar Neptune

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift - recipient loved it, 18 Sep 2013
My friend loved this nail varnish and I have seen it on her nails, it looks really pretty and striking

Black Butterfly 3 Inch Wide Elastic Waist Belt (BBA008) - Black - 18-20
Black Butterfly 3 Inch Wide Elastic Waist Belt (BBA008) - Black - 18-20
Offered by Black Butterfly Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars very flattering, 18 Sep 2013
Very nice belt and looked very flattering when worn with a 50's style dress. I am a size 14 and originally ordered the size 14-16 but found it tight so changed for the larger size and very happy with it.

Lonely Planet Copenhagen Encounter (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Copenhagen Encounter (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Best guide book I've ever had, 16 Aug 2013
I had previously bought 2 other guides to Copenhagen, a Marco Polo one and a Berlitz one and neither were particularly inspiring. I bought this one a few days before my trip and it was the only one I used. Excellent information on a variety of subjects, i.e. things to do, places to eat etc. and the way that it is divided in to regions of the city makes it easy to find things nearby. Would definitely recommend. Also a great size for a small bag.

Fruit Of The Earth 100% Aloe Vera Gel 355 ml (After Sun)
Fruit Of The Earth 100% Aloe Vera Gel 355 ml (After Sun)
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars love this stuff, 27 May 2013
I first bought this on holiday in the carribean and it is lovely and soothing and lasts a really long time too. Very quick delivery as well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 May 2013
I use this for my troublesome wisdom teeth which refuse to come up but keep getting inflamed. My dentist recommended this but charges nearly 4 times the price I paid for it here!

Cressi Antifog Spray
Cressi Antifog Spray

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Cressi Antifog Spray (Sports)
This product did not work, I applied as per the instructions and within 4 lengths of the pool my goggles were fogged up. I tried a second time with the same result so have returned the product for a refund and bought new goggles.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent fun, 3 April 2013
very good laser pen, my cat loves it, the red laser is very bright and the LED torchlight is a good addition for me!

Genuine Pure Accessory - ChargePAK B1 Rechargeable Battery Pack for Pure One Mini Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 28 Feb 2013
battery life is brilliant and would definitely recommend this to use with your radio as it makes the radio very portable and lasts ages!

Pure ONE Mini Series II Compact Portable DAB/FM Radio - Black
Pure ONE Mini Series II Compact Portable DAB/FM Radio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 Feb 2013
bought as a gift for my boyfriend and it is brilliant, battery life is amazing meaning that it is very portable and the sound quality etc is excellent too

Page: 1 | 2 | 3