Profile for Bow > Reviews

Pergamano Parchment Craft - Perga Soft Wax
Offered by Mountain Ash Crafts
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 22 May 2014
This certainly helps when using some tools. I always kept some sheep's wool on the end of a lot of my tools for natural lubrication, but this works just well.

Step by Step Pergamano Parchment Craft (Step-by-step Crafts)
Step by Step Pergamano Parchment Craft (Step-by-step Crafts)
by Martha Ospina

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, 22 May 2014
Very pleased with this book of patterns. Many of them I have never seen before. I Have already used two.

Deathly Hallows, Wizard, Harry Potter inspired Ladies' Printed T-Shirt Black/White XL = 12-14
Offered by Print Wear Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Stocking filler, 12 Dec 2013
Can not comment as it was purchased as a stocking filler for my granddaughter. The service was quick and it looks to be of good quality.

Harry Potter Braided rope, platted Leather bracelet, Snitch Angel Wings, Owl, Deathly Hallows Charm Bracelet
Offered by SILVER ROCK JEWELLERY
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh briiiant!, 6 Dec 2013
Purchased for my granddaughter to give to one of her friends for a present. She was delighted with it. Great.

The Anti-Ageing Bible: Nature's Secret Weapons Against the Ageing Process
The Anti-Ageing Bible: Nature's Secret Weapons Against the Ageing Process
by Earl Mindell

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful information, 9 Aug 2013
I thought I was purchasing a new book. It was rather dog-eared and the paper going brown, but the granddaughter that it was for was pleased with the information it contained.

Norton 360 2013 - 1 User, 3 PCs, 1 Year Subscription
Norton 360 2013 - 1 User, 3 PCs, 1 Year Subscription
Offered by Aqua Reefer
Price: 37.98

2.0 out of 5 stars 109 days!!!, 9 Aug 2013
I installed this onto my laptop and it told me I have 109 days before renewal. On the cover it says one year's protection for 3 pcs. I will not be using Norton for my other laptops. You can't even get in touch with them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2013 11:35 AM BST

The Poisoned Sea
The Poisoned Sea
Price: 2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant story., 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Poisoned Sea (Kindle Edition)
I have been fortunate enough to have read The Cull so already knew some of the characters in this novel. The author paints such a beautiful picture with her words It's like watching a film whilst you read. I have not been to the highlands but now feel that I know them. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would not hesitate to recommend it highly.

Andrew James 12 LTR Premium Halogen Oven Cooker + Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + 128 page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres) Lid Holder, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, Low and High Racks
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 11 Jan 2013
I use this oven for everything. My main oven doesn't get used any more. It cooks quickly. Everything is so tasty and juicy. It is very easy to clean too. Just BRILLIANT.

Laptop Adapter Charger for Toshiba Satellite C660-1D7 Compatible Replacement Notebook Adapter Adaptor Power Supply - Darktop (TM) Branded (UK Powercord and 12 Month Warranty)
Offered by Apro
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 20 Jun 2012
My granddaughter dropped her laptop and broke her charger. I was very hesitant about purchasing, not knowing if it would be ok for her particular machine. IT WAS! It arrived very quickly and we are very pleased with it.

Olay Regenerist Moisturiser Daily Regenerating Serum
Olay Regenerist Moisturiser Daily Regenerating Serum
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars what a bargin!, 27 April 2012
Love this product and just couldn't resist buying two when it was such a great price. I am 67 years old and use this all the time. It's not sticky or shinny, just a smooth creamy texture that keeps wrinkles away. I will have to look here again when I need some more.

Page: 1 | 2