Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Ancol K9 Dog Cologne, 100 ml
Ancol K9 Dog Cologne, 100 ml
Offered by By Paws

3.0 out of 5 stars The actual product itself is very good. But the delivery was shoddy, 18 Nov. 2014
The actual product itself is very good. But the delivery was shoddy. After a couple of emails and nearly a fortnight after my delivery date, I now have the product.

Men's Fleece Joggers Track Suit Bottom Jogging Exercise Fitness Boxing MMA Gym Sweat Fleece Trousers (Grey Header, Large)
Offered by ZOR Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 14 Oct. 2013
Bought these for my husband who wanted "something comfy" to wear in the evenings after his bath etc. He loves them, and I have to say they fit in all the right places! He looks fit in them! I am purchasing more for him for Christmas :)

A Single Embroidered Butterfly Voile Net Curtain Panel In A Choice Of Colours (Natural, 59" x 54")
Offered by The Textile House

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 14 Oct. 2013
I love these net panels, the butterflies are really delicate and pretty. Delivery was speedy and at buy one get one free a bargain! I would definitely recommend.

Zhu-Zhu Lavender Body Wrap - Microwavable Wheat Bag - Red
Zhu-Zhu Lavender Body Wrap - Microwavable Wheat Bag - Red
Offered by Zhu Zhu

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Oct. 2013
I bought this for a neighbour after I had borrowed and misplaced hers, she loves it! She says it's much better than the one that went missing! I am going to order myself one so hers will remain safe! :)

Fur Faux Blanket Bed Sofa Soft Mink 200x240cm by Elizabeth Jayne
Fur Faux Blanket Bed Sofa Soft Mink 200x240cm by Elizabeth Jayne
Offered by AHOC Orders Dispatched Within 24 Hrs

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort!, 14 Oct. 2013
I love this throw, I ordered two mink extra large for my L- shaped sofa, after a little tucking in and re-arranging, I have totally transformed the look of my living room! . Soft and luxurious with a fantastic sheen that I can run my fingers through,I adore them.
Speedy delivery too, would definitely recommend.Perfect for an extra comfy bed too! Have ordered the smaller size in the same colour for my single chair.

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Piccolo by Krups KP100640 Coffee Machine, Red, 15 Bar Pressure Pump
Offered by EL STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cuppa joe, 1 Oct. 2013
After chasing up this order ( it was 5 days late) a replacement was dispatched quickly and received today. I bought this for my daughter in law for a house warming present as she loves a Gusto when she visits my house. I'm sure she will be as delighted as i am with this natty little machine.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little set, 28 Sept. 2013
I am very pleased with these coffee glasses, although when they arrived, two out of the four were smashed. The packaging did not state Fragile anywhere. I contacted the seller by phone straight away and they sent me two replacements which arrived within a couple of days so no harm done. I can now enjoy my Dolce Gusto coffee in these very stylish glasses. I highly recommend this set, definitely value for money.

What Zombies Fear
What Zombies Fear

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner!, 2 April 2013
This review is from: What Zombies Fear (Kindle Edition)
I bloody loved this book!. Being an avid zombie fan, I have read many books of this genre, but this one has really stood out.
The characters are so realistic and the relationship between Vic and his son Max, is tender and heartwarming.
Action,gore and blood galore, this book had it all. I am purchasing the rest of the series and you should too. I'm certain I won't be disappointed.

Extinction Point - Book One
Extinction Point - Book One

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 19 Nov. 2012
I loved this book, i was hooked from the first page. I loved that the main character was female, as so many books of this genre have the main as a male.

A real page turner, i just couldn't put it down! I am looking forward to the next installment of Emily's journey. Buy this book people, you won't be disappointed.

KALEB: Surviving Is The Only Hope We Have Left
KALEB: Surviving Is The Only Hope We Have Left

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 9 Nov. 2012
After reading other books by this author, I was eagerly awaiting this release, I was not disappointed. I was blown away within the first few pages.
Kaleb is a fast paced, none stop, jaw dropping, ride from start to finish.
Twists and turns galore, along the way.
The diary style in which it is written makes the story more realistic. And, although I did notice a few spelling mistakes, and in some places whole words missing, it did not detract me from the story. It actually made the diary style more believable.
I urge you to buy this fantastic book, you won't regret it.
I now once again am eagerly awaiting another Simon Neilson release, in the form of the sequel.

Page: 1 | 2