Profile for katwamonkey > Reviews

Content by katwamonkey

katwamonkey

2 x Smile 4 You Teeth Whitening Bleaching Mouldable Mouth Tray - Thermoforming Dental Gum Trays
Offered by Smile 4 You

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin - saved ..., 6 Aug 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin - saved me paying £220 out at the dentist for a night guard

iPhone 5 Custom Personalised Case Cover
iPhone 5 Custom Personalised Case Cover
Offered by Just Personalise

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug 2014
Perfect! Even better than I expected - very pleased with it! Fast delivery too

niceeshop(TM) Pink Bling Shiny 3D Bow Leopard Print Case Cover for iPhone 4 4S With Screen Protector
Offered by niceEshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! I thought the bow might break off ..., 6 Aug 2014
Love it! I thought the bow might break off easily but it's still going strong, looks fab and great quality! Came quite quickly too

Secrets of an Essex Girl
Secrets of an Essex Girl
by Lauren Goodger

3.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this - Lauren tries to give the reader lots ..., 6 Aug 2014
Really enjoyed this - Lauren tries to give the reader lots of beauty tips and business tips, which wasnt really what i bought it for. But all those chapters aside reading about towie was quite interesting.

Basically...: My Life as a Real Essex Girl
Basically...: My Life as a Real Essex Girl
by Gemma Collins Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this - majority of the book is about her ..., 6 Aug 2014
Really enjoyed this - majority of the book is about her childhood and not based on TOWIE, but still a good read

Tigi Catwalk Sleek Mystique Look Lock Hairspray
Tigi Catwalk Sleek Mystique Look Lock Hairspray

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this item - it came in perfect condition and ..., 6 Aug 2014
Love this item - it came in perfect condition and was delivered quickly, works really well and has a great smell.

Guilty Pleasures
Guilty Pleasures
by Tasmina Perry

1.0 out of 5 stars So bored I can't bear to read on :( not impressed!!, 26 Aug 2010
This review is from: Guilty Pleasures (Paperback)
This was the first Tasmina Perry book I'd read and I chose it especially because of some of the rave reviews on here! I was expecting a Jackie Collin's style 'bonkbuster' as I had read from the critics, I was very much suprised by what I found. I won't lie, I only made it to chapter number 8, but i feel like that was giving it a big enough chance to prove to me that it was worth my time in reading the rest. By chapter 7 I was so bored that i found myself skipping huge chunks of paragraph, desperatly searching for a juicy bit of story, but no such luck, each page was labouriously fluffed up with superficial details of designer brands, name drops and much more 'fashion talk' that to be honest I don't have the time to care for.
Considering I was about a fifth of the way into the book by this point, surely something interesting should have happened in order to keep my attention by now?? I have NEVER EVER not finished a book, i have always given them a try and carried on reading no matter how disapointing the storyline, but this was truly awful. The story was all about business, career minded women who's only care was money and fashion. No sex, no scandal, no intrigue whatsoever. Bitterly dissapointed, won't be buying another Tasmina Perry again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2011 3:46 PM GMT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Total rip-off, 19 July 2010
The photo for these contacts is totally misleading, shows a deep emerald green, what you actually get is a very subtle pale green and a brown rim by the pupil.
The contacts look 100% unrealistic and the hole for the pupil is ridiculously big, so big that you can see my natural blue eye colour showing very clearly through the centre where my pupil is, it looks ridiculous. Complete waste of money.