Profile for Lp Towsey-hinton > Reviews

Foo Fighters: Live At Wembley Stadium [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Foo Fighters
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars The best night of my life?...probably!!, 10 Nov. 2008
I will write this review before viewing the DVD (santa will be buying me this!!), as it was by far the best gig that I have been to this year!!!
(and I've seen Radiohead, Madonna, The Kaisers, Korn...just to name a few)
And I was only there on the Friday so wasn't there to witness Led Zep's input...can't wait to see that one!!
It was one of the best nights I have ever had the atmosphere was amazing and certainly the highlight of my summer (especially as I didn't make any of the festivals!!)
I even adopted a friend for the evening who although well and truely under the influence of alcohol seemed to be having a great time!!

Thank you very much to the Foo's and I hope it won't be too long until you are back at Wembley again!

Make This Your Own
Make This Your Own
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Cooper - Mainstream? Or RIP, 11 May 2007
This review is from: Make This Your Own (Audio CD)
Was this album to catapult them into the mainstream? Or to kill them off?

After Didx's departure this was always going to be the "difficult" 3rd album, which in the end proved to be their demise.

Saw them in April just before the dark announcment on Radio 1's Zane Lowe show and they were as loud and crass as they usually are, but there was a happy team Cooper that night, which included Dan's mother whom I briefly met and chatted to.

Thank you for the music and RIP in boys was nice knowing you and being a fond bi-annual stalker to your many shows in various locations.

Let's hope team Cooper can be reserrected or atleast re-incarnmated to a different form as it would be a travisty to waste such great talent.

Yours, in mourning.

Kick Up the Fire and Let the Flames Break Loose
Kick Up the Fire and Let the Flames Break Loose
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Darker Cooper, 11 May 2007
Darker lyrics than the previous album.

But all the same an absolute belter, 10 tracks of raw rock - magic!

See This Through And Leave
See This Through And Leave
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars cooper crazy!!, 7 May 2004
absolute 1st class debut album from these reading boys.initially bought the 1 cd version but this deteriated(probably due to over-play!!!)but was most impressed by the limited edition with the bonus and live track cd,what made it more special is that i got a signed copy...lucky me!!!