Profile for S. A. Hart > Reviews

Content by S. A. Hart

S. A. Hart "Steven H" (Glasgow)

Fortress [Amazon Exclusive With Guitar Pick Necklace]
Fortress [Amazon Exclusive With Guitar Pick Necklace]

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster of Modern Rock!, 5 Oct. 2013
I've been an Alter Bridge fan since the first album was released back in 2004, and they've continually impressed me with each new release, Blackbird obviously being a high point. But this new CD is just stunning and I feel that it shows them to be one of the most talented rock bands in the world today. Everything about this album screams awesome. The song writing is second to none and the musicianship is impeccable. Mark Tremonti's guitar work seers your ears with some of the heaviest rifs he's ever recorded and he's put down many a scorcher on tape already. Myles Kennedy is a very special vocalist indeed, with an incredible range both in terms of power and emotion, the phone book awaits as they say! And we should never forget about the brilliantly powerful rhythm section of Brian Marshall on bass guitar and Scott Phillips on drums, as these guys put down the solid and very heavy foundation that really give Mark and Myles the opportunity to shine on every single song on Fortress.

I'm not going to do a song by song run down as I feel that everyone will find different things that they love in each song. And I promise you that you will discover something new and exciting with each listen of the album. But seriously, just buy this album of sheer brilliant modern rock music, crank up the volume and languish in it's utter majesty and genius! You won't be disappointed.

Predatory Thinking: A Masterclass in Out-Thinking the Competition
Predatory Thinking: A Masterclass in Out-Thinking the Competition
by Dave Trott

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me smile and laugh out loud!, 25 July 2013
This is a great read from a great Copywriter and Creative Director. It really cheered me up, inspired me and gave me lots of things to think about for my creative future. Highly recommended.

Choose Yourself!
Choose Yourself!
by James Altucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Advice, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Choose Yourself! (Paperback)
This is an excellent book if you really believe in your self, and also even if you lack real confidence and motivation. It really gives you great advice and techniques to follow to move yourself and your future along. I would recommend this book to anyone who is thinking about making big life, or career changes in the near future. A worthwhile read and one that I'll keep returning to again and again. Thanks James Altucher for such an inspirational read.