Profile for Natalie.T > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
ROLLER SLEEP NETS - KEEP ROLLERS IN PLACE - OLD FASHIONED HAIR NETS
ROLLER SLEEP NETS - KEEP ROLLERS IN PLACE - OLD FASHIONED HAIR NETS
Offered by Chemist Counter Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy along with Sleep In Rollers as they don't fit, 4 Aug. 2014
These were suggested when I purchased a set of sleep in rollers. They are not big enough to fit over the larger rollers that i brought at the same time. These are better for much smaller rollers that are used for a wash and set.

Sleep-In Rollers Hair Styling Rollers with Drawstring Bag Pack of 20 Pink
Sleep-In Rollers Hair Styling Rollers with Drawstring Bag Pack of 20 Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Big Hair, 4 Aug. 2014
Tried these last night. I have shoulder length hair which usually drops in an hour or two no matter what I do, so I was not expecting too much. I put them in as the DVD directed and went to bed. They were not comfortable at all. I did manage to go to sleep but not without considering yanking them out of my hair at 3am. I decided to see it through for one night at least and am glad that i did.

None of my hair had come out of the rollers which surprised me as I tossed and turned all night to get comfortable. On taking them out I looked like I could audition for Hairspray. I love big hair. My hair has dropped slightly but has held the style I wanted all day. I would only use these the night before a special occasion as they were not as comfortable as I thought they would be but will definitely use them again.

On another note, Amazon suggested I buy them with two hair nets which I did. Unfortunately, they are too small to get on with the rollers so would suggest buying the proper Sleep In Rollers Hairnet instead of the alternative.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes [DVD]
Rise of the Planet of the Apes [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Franco

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
Couldn't take my eyes off the screen for the whole movie.

NEW STRIPE MAXI SKIRT HIGH WAISTED PENCIL STRETCH JERSEY FABRIC BOHO MJ[L/ XL (UK 16)]
Offered by 4 square

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 July 2014
Nice and cool look for the warmer evenings in the summer.

The Take
The Take

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as Good as TV Version, 29 July 2014
This review is from: The Take (Kindle Edition)
I watched the mini series before reading this book and have to say I was a little disappointed. The plot was far better on the tv version as was the ending. I believe that if I had not watched the tv version then I would have probably enjoyed it more.

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
by Helen Fielding

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Disappointing Read, 17 Feb. 2014
I have been a Bridget Jones fan for years now so was really pleased when a new book came out. I was expecting a more sophisticated Bridget than what was in this book.

I was surprised that Bridget would have a 3 year old when she was pushing 50. Bridget visited an Obesity Clinic at a size 14/16 and was still having the same issues with her mother which i didn't find as funny this time round. I thought that as Bridget was the widow of Mark Darcy (someone who was well known by all Heads of State apparently) she would have had an element of grace about her now and had grown up into a more mature and together person. This is not the case in this book. I found the jokes regarding kids i.e. nits, the runs, vomiting, school run chaos, birthday parties etc almost cringe worthy to read. Then of course there was the "perfect mom" gag who later becomes her friend. This felt like I was reading a sitcom at one point.

Bridget then embarked on an affair with a tomboy having lost all her weight in about three weeks. This felt very uncomfortable to read as Bridget again becomes needy (something I expected her to grow out of). Daniel Clever is in the book as the children's Godfather having been forgiven by Mark and now their best friend again. Although at the end of the book Bridget and her new man decide to have a joint christening for their children instead of a wedding to cement their new relationship. I didn't know you could christen children twice. No mention of Daniel being the Godfather was mentioned. I felt that Daniel Clever's character was just to give Hugh Grant a part when the movie comes out. Then of course there was half of the book about Bridget writing a screenplay, acting unprofessional in meetings and then not writing the screenplay at all.

I was really disappointed with this as the whole book felt like someone had a look at what the most popular xbox games are, which kids programmes are top rated, added some Twitter talk and threw in a few jokes about them to try get on a level with other parents. In fact, the constant Twitter talk and text chat got a little much in the end.

I felt more could have been done with Bridget's character than have her not know how to cook, look after her children, get to school on time, turn on the TV, find a man or keep a job when she is almost 50.

Children Kids Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold Fast Speed
Children Kids Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold Fast Speed
Offered by Zoozio Tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Jan. 2014
I love this product as it keeps all my draws extra tidy after ironing. The only thing I would like to see better is for it to be a better quality.

Littlelife Toddler Daysack Bee -
Littlelife Toddler Daysack Bee -
Offered by OutdoorGear Outdoor Experts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Jan. 2014
I brought this for my daughter who has learning difficulties. She is a little too big to be walking on reins and this product was a great compromise as she can be safe without too much attention being drawn to her.

The Little Mermaid [Blu-ray] [1989] [Region Free]
The Little Mermaid [Blu-ray] [1989] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Jodi Benson
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Disney films ever, 22 Jan. 2014
My daughter absolutely loves this move and watches it constantly. Definitely one of the best Disney films ever made. Love it

The Lady of the Rivers (Cousins War Series Book 3)
The Lady of the Rivers (Cousins War Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Interesting Reac, 22 Jan. 2014
I enjoyed this book very much. I found the story engaging and left me wanting to know more about Elizabeth Woodville's history. Would recommend to anyone

Page: 1 | 2