Profile for G. Johnson > Reviews

Content by G. Johnson

G. Johnson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
1.8M Telescopic Window Rod Pole Designed for VELUX Sky Light Roof Windows Blinds
Offered by Electro World

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 Jun. 2015
The hook is not fit for purpose - has broken and I don't have many other options. Grrrr

The Point of Katie Hopkins (EMPTY BOOKS)
The Point of Katie Hopkins (EMPTY BOOKS)
by M.T. Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Who knew there was so much to say about her?, 10 Dec. 2014
The perfect stocking filler. Everything you ever wanted or needed to know about the delightful and charming Katie Hopkins. And the resulting empty pages mean you have a nice pad too. Tip Top!

Moone Boy(Series one) [DVD]
Moone Boy(Series one) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris O'Dowd

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and sweet, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Moone Boy(Series one) [DVD] (DVD)
We all love Moone Boy. Sweet and funny and a bit mad. Perfect. (I don't really have anything else to say about it except I needed to submit more words!)

Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Age-Defying Moisturiser Fragrance Free, 50ml
Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Age-Defying Moisturiser Fragrance Free, 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price, 15 Oct. 2013
I love this cream - it is great on my middle aged and drying skin and much better than many more expensive creams that I have tried. I buy it from Amazon because it's a great price.

Botanico Let's Grow Dome Cloche- 25.5cm Dia (Pack of 4)
Botanico Let's Grow Dome Cloche- 25.5cm Dia (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops chickens!, 15 Oct. 2013
I needed these to stop my hens eating a newly planted bed and they did the job perfectly. Not the prettiest things in the world but effective.

The English Language: A Guided Tour of the Language
The English Language: A Guided Tour of the Language

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 15 Oct. 2013
I bought this for my English Language OU course, but it is a fascinating book anyway whether you are studying or not. David Crystal writes in a most accessible way about language. Highly recommended.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Good holiday read, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
I resisted buying this for ages although I'm not sure why. It is very readable, but at the end I felt a bit 'hmmm' about it. I know it's been a mega hit but I would say, readable but forgettable

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, 15 Oct. 2013
Having had a real problem with our cats being terrorised by a neighbour's cat, we took the plunge and installed this. It is easy to install and once the cats' chips had been registered it worked with no problems. No more terrorist cats coming in in the night either! If you have a similar problem I thoroughly recommend it.

Acctim 14077 Jazz Alarm Clock, Silver
Acctim 14077 Jazz Alarm Clock, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and good value, 15 Oct. 2013
What else can I say - good alarm that rises in volume (which my daughter needs...). Easy to set and has a dim light setting so it's not too glary by your bed. Good little clock.

Terrapin Silicone Skin Case for iPhone 5S - Orange
Terrapin Silicone Skin Case for iPhone 5S - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 15 Oct. 2013
I wanted a cover for my iphone so that I can spot it when I put it down (always losing it...). This does the job a treat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3