Profile for Juan > Reviews

Content by Juan

Juan

Intel DN2820FYKH Barebone Desktop (Celeron N2820 2.39GHz, HD Graphics, WLAN, Bluetooth 4.0)
Offered by ILGS - I Love Going Shopping

1.0 out of 5 stars I read lot of good reviews about this device but I'm afraid I might ..., 5 July 2014
I read lot of good reviews about this device but I'm afraid I might have received a defective unit because the performance isn't what I expected at all. I used it with 4gb ram and Samsung Evo 840 SSD.

The system often is slow to react even with when I'm using one single application like Internet Explorer with just 1 tab or watching a 720p movie with XBMC.
It's really frustrating to see that you need 5 seconds to move the cursor to press the pause button or to minimise the Internet Explorer window. I don't know if it could be that the NUC is defective or maybe the 4GB RAM module that I brought is the culprit but something is absolutely wrong here... The performance is worst than on my cheaper Android mini pc....
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2014 9:34 AM BST

The Hangover Part II
The Hangover Part II
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Not HD, 7 Mar. 2014
I'm watching the movie on my Windows 8 computer and that's not HD. I wasn't expecting amazon to do advertise as HD movies that are 480p or less

LG G Pad 8.3-inch Tablet - White (Quad Core 1.7GHz Processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, 2x Camera)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great on paper, but no so great hands-on, 18 Feb. 2014
I bought this tablet thinking that I was buying the best android tablet at the moment and although it's a great tablet I just can rate it with 3 stars for the following reasons:

-1: The speakers doesn't have very good sound due to the metalic cover.
-2: Lot of LG G Pad 8.3 have a light bleed issue at the bottom of the screen when the brightness is set to 30% or lower and the background is white.

For that reason I had to return the product twice and I finally decided to cancel the order and get my monet back.

The service provided by amazon has been great, by in my opinion the light bleed thing is a serious issue that LG should fix.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2014 12:23 AM GMT