Profile for David > Reviews

David

Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's T-Shirt - Black, M
Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's T-Shirt - Black, M

5.0 out of 5 stars Compression top, 9 Oct 2013
Great top. I wear it for intensive exercise and it helps to "mop-up" the sweat away from me. It hasn't stretched in it's weekly uses and has never rubbed or irritated me. Washes well and keeps it's shape. I have the medium size, as I'm of an average/modest six foot build, I find this to be comfortable, long enough and suitably tight.

Camera Lens Coffee Mug
Camera Lens Coffee Mug
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lens cup, 9 Oct 2013
I bought this as a gift for my sister because she's a total camera nut!

It really does look like a real lens (well, to the untrained eye) and it is a good size for the all important drink it will hold. Feels robust and sturdy.

Abus Granit-54 X-Plus - Black, 30cm
Abus Granit-54 X-Plus - Black, 30cm
Offered by expert-shops

5.0 out of 5 stars Abus Granit-54 X-Plus 30cm, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Abus Granit-54 X-Plus (Sports)
An amazing lock. It's very solid and a little on the heavy side, but for the security it offers, it is well worth it. The locking mechanism feels very precise and smooth. Overall it feels of a very high quality and I would definitely recommend it.

Kärcher K2 Compact Air-Cooled Pressure Washer
Kärcher K2 Compact Air-Cooled Pressure Washer

4.0 out of 5 stars Karcher K2, 20 Mar 2013
A useful little pressure washer. I'd recommend using a water feed from an indoor/outdoor tap or water butt, rather than trying to use a Karcher suction hose. Both of the nozzles it came with work really well at blasting mud and dirt, it's also easy to use.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2014 11:23 AM GMT