Profile for Glitterbug > Reviews

Top Trumps Moshi Monsters
Top Trumps Moshi Monsters
Offered by Fun Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game for any Moshi Monster fan, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Top Trumps Moshi Monsters (Toy)
These are great for any Moshi Monster fan, ideal for taking on journeys. A good fun game, I remember having top trumps as a child, its good to see them still producing the game with different themes.

Tobar Make Your Own Bouncy Balls
Tobar Make Your Own Bouncy Balls
Offered by Life Unearthed

5.0 out of 5 stars Far exceeded my expectations, this little kit went down a treat, 29 July 2013
I bought this as a gift for my 9 year old daughter, I didnt have particularly high expectations having bought 'make your own' type kits before. It was far less messy than I thought and unlike some kits of this nature, was easy enough for my daughter to do either without or with minimal supervision. After supervising the first bouncy ball she was able to continue and make the rest by herself. They dont take long to set which was an added bonus and we were really impressed with how they came out. You get a variety of size and shape moulds and a good selection of colours that you can build up any way you want. The finished products bounced really well too. My daughter loved it so much she used up all the ingredients in one hit, making different shapes, sizes and colour combinations. I would highly recommend this product, its really good fun for kids.

New Covent Garden Book of Soup and Beyond: Soups, Beans and Other Things (New Covent Garden Soup Company)
by New Covent Garden Soup Company
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 29 July 2013
I was looking for a soup book and came across this one, having bought the covent garden soups from stores and been happy with them I thought this was worth a shot. It was exactly what I was looking for, and I like that it has things other than soups in it too. I am hoping to buy the rest of the covent garden recipe books in the future.

Fantasy Garden Girls Temporary Tattoos - 50+ tattoos
Fantasy Garden Girls Temporary Tattoos - 50+ tattoos
Offered by TemporaryTattoos4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 9 year old daughter, 29 July 2013
I bought these just as a little extra for my daughters 9th birthday, she was over the moon with them, which is great considering they were only a couple of £'s, there is a nice selection of girly designs like flowers, butterflies, stars and birds and there is a good selection of , we put a small flower one on her cheek and a small butterfly on my cheek and there are bigger ones suitable for arms/legs or tummies. These really went down well as a additional gift, they get thumbs up from me and my daughter.

Soaps (Cozy)
Soaps (Cozy)
by Elaine Stavert

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow, great for beginners, 4 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Soaps (Cozy) (Paperback)
Im really pleased with this book, I have a few of the othe rbook sin this 'Cozy' range and I have to say they are really easy to follow, giving you information on ingredients, basic techniques, essential oils, etc, and then have some recipes for you to try out that you can easily adapt to suit your needs, using the information contained within the rest of the book. If you are thinking about making soaps at home and don't know where to start, my advice would be, with this book :-)

Soul Cards 1: Powerful Images for Creativity and Insight
Soul Cards 1: Powerful Images for Creativity and Insight
by Deborah Koff-Chapin
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deck with no 'generic' meanings, 3 Oct. 2012
These cards have a wonderful energy to them, the images at first glance may seem a little dull, but when you look deeper into them they are actually quite fascinating and draw you in, and thats when your intuition starts to flow. There are no 'generic' meanings, no definition of what each card 'means' but I think this is actually a good thing, I have never used the book that came with the tarot deck I use, and I have given incredibly accurate readings based on what I 'see' in the cards. But everyone is diffferent, they suit me well, but I can see that they wouldnt be ideal for everyone. A lovely deck to have in your collection, if you are comfortable using them in this way and could also be a good tool if you want to try and develop your intuition. You can see images of the whole deck if you visit deborah koff-chapin's website.

Angel Numbers 101
Angel Numbers 101
by Doreen Virtue PhD

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little reference book, 13 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Angel Numbers 101 (Paperback)
A really nice little book, easy to follow, with angelic numerolgoy references from 1-999, Ive already made use of it and ive only had it for 2 days! If ur like me and find that you wake up at the exact same time every night or see the same sequences of numbers everywhere you go, then this book can provide you with some insights into what messages the angels are trying to get through to you. The emphasis is on ANGELIC numerology, so if you are not a believer of angels and the such like then I would suggest a different book would be more suitable. I love it, a really nice little purchase, would make a lovely gift for someone with spiritual beliefs.

Paisley Designs Coloring Book (Dover Design Coloring Books)
Paisley Designs Coloring Book (Dover Design Coloring Books)
by Marty Noble

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for expressing yourself artistically especially if ur rubbish at drawing like me!, 13 Sept. 2012
I bought this as a sort of mind calming, meditative aid for myself as I really find reading womens magazines quite depressing with all the horrifying stories, this is like a colouring book for adults although theres no reaason children wouldnt benefit from it too! Im terrible at drawing, so colouring in a beautiful pre-printed picture like this suits me just fine! As the title suggests it is filled with paisley designs which are beautiful and each one is different, and the possibilities of how you colour them are endless! Im going to be borrowing my 8 year old daughters colouring aids, she has so many pens and pencils of differing types, but I do think that they would look fab coloured using gel pens or proper artists colouring aids, ifyou're neat enough, you could even frame frame your favourites, they are double sided though, so be careful if using pens that they dont leak through to the other side.

Green Smoothies. 51+ Recipes for Nutrition and Life
Green Smoothies. 51+ Recipes for Nutrition and Life

5.0 out of 5 stars A great tool for green smoothie newbies, 13 Sept. 2012
As a complete newbie to green smoothies I found this really informative and a useful tool. lots of background information and also loads of recipies to try starting at the very basic anfd then gradually getting a little more complex but still very simple to follow. I found it easy to read and understand, and the recipes are varied to include all differnet ingredients, an dif you have trouble sourcing one particular ingredient, say the the supermarket was out of spinach, u could substitute kale or romaine lettuce instead, after you have followed a few recipied you will find it easy to adapt them to suit your tastes and what is available to you. Thumbs up!

KSG Sequin Art and Beads Peacock
KSG Sequin Art and Beads Peacock
Offered by ToysnFun

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fun for adults and kids over 8, 13 Sept. 2012
I bought this as a pass time for myself after buying the dolphin one for my 8 yr old daughter for xmas and we had great fun doing it together. I would describe these sequin art things as like a modern day version of cross stitch and jigsaw puzzles, I love doing mine and seeing it come together to form a beautiful work of art, I find it especially satisfying pressing the pins into the polystyrene, dont know why! Overall its a great pass time, u can sit and do with the tv or music on or ir ur like me and have trouble sleeping, its a good thing u can pick up and put down at your leissure without waking the rest of ur household! Very addictive though, think I may have to invest in a thimble!