Profile for AmazonAddict > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Save with Jamie: Shop Smart, Cook Clever, Waste Less
Save with Jamie: Shop Smart, Cook Clever, Waste Less
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars first book from Jamie that you do not have to ..., 4 Mar. 2015
first book from Jamie that you do not have to make a second shopping trip to the supermarket after you have done one.

Blue Max Banner Unisex Premier V-Neck School Cardigan, Navy Blue, 26" Chest
Blue Max Banner Unisex Premier V-Neck School Cardigan, Navy Blue, 26" Chest

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2015
very happy, much better quality than in high street shops.

Black Heavy Duty Waterproof 2-in-1 Rear Seat Cover Pet Protector & Car Boot Liner
Offered by 365-home-zone

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be good for a small dog or a trained adult dog ..., 4 Mar. 2015
I am very sorry, this product had a high hopes for me. My German Shepherd still jumps over to the front seat leaving anormous amount of hair. He loves to take a steering wheel in charge.
Could be good for a small dog or a trained adult dog but I can not experience that.
It is a great product I believe and not for my 6 months old GSD.

BISSELL Lift Off Steam Mop 1,600 W - White
BISSELL Lift Off Steam Mop 1,600 W - White

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 21 Jan. 2015
I was looking for a steam cleaner after my Karcher got broken. Karcher was OK yet I thought it could be better e.g. cleaning pads.
After reading reviews, spending half a day on comparing to other brands. I decided to call Bissell customer services to find out about the Bar pressure which is not stated on any of Bissell models. I knew that Karcher had 3.2 or 3.5 Bar pressure. The Bissell,..... I was told had 150 PSI which gives 10 BARS. Wow, I thought, my Tefal iron has 6 BARS so if I got so powerful steam cleaner I would swim with ease. To my dissapointment it was not the case.
The Bissell steam cleaner cleans the floor ok but the hand steam cleaner is a joke, even set to highest settings it was like having a facial at the beauty saloon, so Useless.
Karcher, this was the cheapest model, had so much power. When I steam cleaned the cooker at the corners the dirt was flying away. I had to make sure that everything was moved away.
If I wanted to use the steam cleaner just for floors I would keep the Bissell, it feels better in my hand but having a steam cleaner and not being able to use it as advertised I have found it pointless.
I am going to return it and buy Karcher again.

Hibiscrub Health Care, 500 ml
Hibiscrub Health Care, 500 ml
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Nov. 2014
brilliant product. Last for ages as well.

Rescue Remedy Dropper 20ml
Rescue Remedy Dropper 20ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 24 Nov. 2014
Not for me. It simply does not work. I will not repurchase.

Vax aaa+ Pet Carpet Cleaning Solution 1.5 Litre
Vax aaa+ Pet Carpet Cleaning Solution 1.5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Nov. 2014
It does the job very good. No dog smell left afterwards. Have ordered another bottle.

Wagg Training Treats With Chicken, Beef and Lamb 125 g (Pack of 7)
Wagg Training Treats With Chicken, Beef and Lamb 125 g (Pack of 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars they must be very good treats. Too good for my dog as he ..., 24 Nov. 2014
they must be very good treats. Too good for my dog as he will stop the training and concentrate on the treats!

Groomers Evening Primrose Oil Shampoo 500ml
Groomers Evening Primrose Oil Shampoo 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the purchase, 24 Nov. 2014
Very happy with the purchase. I like the idea of evening primrose oil. My dog's fur is very soft for day after the bath.

BiC Kids Evolution Triangle Colouring Pencils (Pack of 12)
BiC Kids Evolution Triangle Colouring Pencils (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... told by the school that these triangle pencils are best for a child to practise a grip, 24 Nov. 2014
I was told by the school that these triangle pencils are best for a child to practise a grip.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7